chris414

Did you crash yesterday?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Did you crash yesterday?

• Yes, once
    • Yes, twice
    • No

I got my crash out the way on Wednesday Wacko

So Willpower, how are you feeling after your Wednesday-crash?  Really a big pity, will you be OK for next week's leagueQuestion

I road 246 km on Sunday...

just took it easy, 3:32 and 4:15 or so.

I'm really uncomfortable off the bike though... no idea how I managed to get so many roasties!!

Should be okay for the league. And the stitches should be out by then.

I road 246 km on Sunday...
just took it easy' date=' 3:32 and 4:15 or so.
I'm really uncomfortable off the bike though... no idea how I managed to get so many roasties!!
Should be okay for the league. And the stitches should be out by then.
[/quote']

That's good to hear.

nellie = bikekiller

hey, i haven't killed a bike this year! My baby is still alive and well and ready to ride.

We rode tandem in group M and had a fantastic time with a very well behaved bunch. Thanks M group.

Crashed in the front bunch of the D group on the Blueroot and 24 km from the start - straight road, after the downhill section - just saw the guy on the past left about 4 bikes ahead and 3 bikes to my left going right and then down - then dominoes.. took me 3 minutes to get my bike untangled and every thing sort of aligned straight again. Had to do the rest of the race in big blade - but realised that small blade is not needed for this race - that is one does not break a spoke standing on the drops at Suikerbossie - missed the #$#%  3 hours by 1m:27s Cry