Hubbers pre-Argus Coffee Ride

niterider

Here's some pics from our Saturday morning coffee ride. Nice to meet everyone!

The first two are waiting at the top of Suikerbossie for the slackers who we later discovered had stopped for coffee before the hill even started Tongue

20070312_104711_10032007001.jpg

niterider2007-03-12 10:51:11

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx to every one this was a real nice ride, nice group of people too.... Fatty you think you look "SpeShul" I just look plain ANGRY...Grrrrr.....LOL must have been all the "runners" hagar and myself were checking outWink Sorry to all but I think I'm going to start jogging.....

Hagar thanx for the help early that morning.....sou seker nou nog in die stad rond gery het opsoek na parkingLOL

20070312_104948_10032007004.jpg

yea Fatty looking " speshul " and chilli with the gloves on must have been cold Wink thanks Fatty for leading us to the top of suikerbossie whilst the others were tucking in to breakfast. Ja Psycho waar het jy nellie gesien nee man sy was nie by die ride nie wat was in daai water bottles ?????

Nice to meet everyone.

Psycho......... that's why I run. Did you see the Honey that ran past us at the top of Suikerbossie ?

this was a fabulous ride, even though the mist was so bad i had to take my glasses off... amateur had to play guide-dog to keep me heading in the right direction and out of trouble!

i'm just going to stir a bit now, but why were there so few of the CT hubbers there????? Confused

slowpoke2007-03-13 06:55:58