How to delete rubbish data from Polar HR file?

I FLY

My friend did the Argus and recorded it on her polar HR monitor.

However she started recording before her group started.

How do I delete this data? 

Any luck I FLY with the Polar?

I was on my way out of the Expo, when your friend pipes up at the top of her voice "That's a terrible shirt" (I had my 2007 Barberton T-shirt on), so spent the next 15 minutes chatting.

I just loved the Polar stand, I went back home to get my Polar watch and HR strap cuz the battries were flat. They replaced it at the expo, had to wait for a few hours but well worth it at the end of the day.Thumbs%20Up even got a Polar bag for freeTongue

Also had great service at the Polar stand. My cCS200 unit was consistantly resetting itself, even while you were riding. Had a chat to them, and then took it back there. End result is that they replaced the unit and the haert rate pick up and strap. Great from Polar.

Any luck I FLY with the Polar?

I was on my way out of the Expo' date=' when your friend pipes up at the top of her voice "That's a terrible shirt" (I had my 2007 Barberton T-shirt on), so spent the next 15 minutes chatting.
[/quote']

1. Was not successful last night with Polar but I was in a hurry. I will try tonight again.

2. The Epic riders believe that she has an extra lung just for talking!

Yup the Polar guys & gals were great. I showed them my polar with a cracked red button and they replaced it no charge.