Sunglasses?

chris414

Hey

So i lost my sunglasses in a crash on sunday... and now i need new ones:)  can someone point me in the right direction for some good looking, shatterproof glasses... looking to spend around R600 but fairly flexible.  Any that i should avoid altogether?

Chris

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

addidas range is also very nice.... all over available. little bit expensive but good quality. r1000 - r1500 range.

at that price mampara has it right - D'Arc or BBB.

if you're willing to spend more i gotta say i loooooove my rudy projects... but they are pricey

The new BBB's are very nice and they come with 3 lenses and cost round R400!!! look really good!

i would recomend a pair of oakley halfjackets the best thing i have ever baught .I paid R900 for them

For a couple of Bob extra, you could wait for the new Oakley's. I think they are called Radars and the launch price will be around R1,250 according to the agent at the expo - very nice, and they are Oakleys which are normally worth the additional cost. 

For a couple of Bob extra' date=' you could wait for the new Oakley's. I think they are called Radars and the launch price will be around R1,250 according to the agent at the expo - very nice, and they are Oakleys which are normally worth the additional cost. [/quote']

Don't do it these things are horrible! Rather get the proper Pro M-Frames.

Go with oakley,stay away from adidas.Got both but backup on adidas SUCKS.

Lost 1 arm of my adidas glasses in a crash earlier this year and they charged me R600 to replace 1 arm.HARSH since a new pair cost a grandConfused

ShortLegs, the Rudy Projects are very very cool. no 2 ways about it. they are divine. i had (sponsored) bolle's before (they disappeared in my amashova crash and the rudy's are much nicer (they are still a little big but then again i've always struggled to find glasses small enough for me, let alone cycling glasses that can take inserts)

For a couple of Bob extra' date=' you could wait for the new Oakley's. I think they are called Radars and the launch price will be around R1,250 according to the agent at the expo - very nice, and they are Oakleys which are normally worth the additional cost. [/quote']

Don't do it these things are horrible! Rather get the proper Pro M-Frames.

More details TitusTi, What don't you like? Were a couple of the teams not wearing these on the Giro? Give us the inside tar-less track? 

Pro-M's will fit your skinny mug like a balaclava.Thumbs%20Up

Granted I do own a pair of Rudy's  but that's only cause they're sponsored and as cool goes are actually quite chilly.Geek

But if you have a choice, there's really only one choice to go with.Cool
ShortLegs2007-03-13 09:00:59