Stevens Vuelta vs Felt F4

chris414

Which is a better buy - Stevens Vuelta or Felt F4? both are about R17 / 18k.  or is there something else that i should be considering?

When is the best time of the year to buy a bike?  Are dealers more willing to negotiate during winter wen (i assume) people arent buying as many road bikes or should i wait for the 2008 bikes to come out?

Thanks

They're both about the same, in fact they probably made in the same place. Decide which paint job you like and then get the store to fit you on it properly, the one that fits wins.

The best time to buy a 2007 bike is at or just before the new 2008 range comes out. Should pick up some nice deals if you don't mind having last year's bike.

I'm with Titus on this one.

The one that fits wins.

I found the Stevens to have ridiculously steep seat tube and therefore I could get the saddle back enough to get a comfortable set back.

Die best tyd om n fiets te koop is August - Oktober dis wanneer die volgende jaar se fietse uit kom.

F4, I have one Thumbs%20Up So I might be one sided.

It seems that the Stevens is an Ali bike?

I am 92 kg and am totally happy with the F4 and the wheels it comes with.

Token is on an F4 too,   for me the geometry is awesome,  climb like a king.  ask the A bunch about suikerbossie

Step 1: Save a little longer and get a F3 ! 7.1kg vs 7.5kg, most of groupset is Dura Ace (except crank and brakes)

Step 2: replace the ultegra crank with FSA k lite the F3 will be under 7 kg. (cheap at chainreactioncycles.com)

Step 3: When you recover from this, replace the wheelset with something lighter. The equipes are 1.84kg

Well, thats my gameplan :) Implementing step 1 this week, Whoohoo !!

slowjoe, the F3 is very,very nice :) But the money is an issue. For the F4's price you get a very nice deal.

Maybe in a few years, then my F4 will be my training bike and my F2 or F3 will be my racing bike :)

narra2007-03-14 13:32:14