Armstrong

Overlord

nochain said what I wanted to say.

I have always and will always be a Lance fan.  I think its brave of him to make a come back when there is a chance he won't be nearly as good as he was before.  I really hope he does well at the TDF!

not brave at all. his comeback is not about cycling at ALL, but rather about stroking his ego and getting his name in all tha papers again.

This "comeback" must be doing wonders for his bank balance...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

Looks like some of you forgot the guy broke he's collarbone not so long ago......of cause he is not in peak form....first major tour back.....broke he's collarbone....focusing mainly on the Tour!!What do you expect the guy to do???<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

At that level and in those mountains if you lose 2% of your prep during the last 6weeks before a tour most guy's will look a lot worse than what Armstrong did yesterday and he had to take almost 2 weeks off from serious training!!!!Come on people now suddenly you want to judge how good he is on this??

Anybody remember Ullrigh doing the Giro as prep....man was he strong in the Giro that year!!LOLDidn?t do that bad in the Tour did he?

So what is Cunego's excuse??

[/quote']

Cunego is infront of LA so he has no excuse.

Also on the collarbone thing its a poor pathetic excuse Im sorry. I know of 3 riders who had the same injury, with the operation and have ridden Motocross and supercross races the next week so the "I cant train aus eof my collarbone" is a really weak excuse and if any of the oher riders gave that it I would say the same.

Lance is meant to be a superdomestique to Leipheimer, if I was Bruyneel I would make LA Superwaterbottlecarrier and GU passer.

womaniser' date=' cradle snatcher  LOL 

[/quote']

jealous? LOL

His athletic ability yes, choice in women no. LOL

Also on the collarbone thing its a poor pathetic excuse Im sorry. I know of 3 riders who had the same injury' date=' with the operation and have ridden Motocross and supercross races the next week so the "I cant train aus eof my collarbone" is a really weak excuse and if any of the oher riders gave that it I would say the same.

Lance is meant to be a superdomestique to Leipheimer, if I was Bruyneel I would make LA Superwaterbottlecarrier and GU passer.
[/quote']

Says he who couldn't finish Epic because of a little ITB, never mind broken bonesWink

I really enjoyed watching the stage yesterday!

1. Lance get dropped.

2. He even opens his mouth to breath.

3. He sweats.

4. He is not THE STIG he is human with or without the rocket fuel.

5. Their are far more pro out their in the current peleton who would prefer Lance not to win any races than to win them - it is an insult to them if he believe he is that much better them, and at his age, that he can come back to the sport and win races!

6. Conclusion - LA should have stayed retired!

<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto" ="Msonormal">?

?

?

Also on the collarbone thing its a poor pathetic excuse Im sorry. I know of 3 riders who had the same injury' date=' with the operation and have ridden Motocross and supercross races the next week so the "I cant train aus eof my collarbone" is a really weak excuse and if any of the oher riders gave that it I would say the same.

?

[/quote']

?

Says he who couldn't finish Epic because of a little ITB, never mind broken bonesWink

?

ding-ding-ding, seconds out...

Guest colonel

[/quote']

Says a women who is always smelling like she is on her periods. But anycase the point is is that you can ride and train with a bust collarbone you dont cycle with your arms. you use your legs.

I'll remember to tell Burry Stunder of your genious post. ffs.

Tes, Please tell Burry Stunder....who he, I know of a Burry Stander!!!

Stunning!!!

Says a women who is always smelling like she is on her periods. But anycase the point is is that you can ride and train with a bust collarbone you dont cycle with your arms. you use your legs.

I'll remember to tell Burry Stunder of your genious post. ffs.

How do you know what I smell like, you've never met me??

You tell Burry what you want to....

Guest colonel

People have mentioned more than once about your BO honey pie. Keep well now wont you asnd keep those clever posts coming in or make the collarbone posts on a handcycle forum.

Now back to the topic.

Honestly guys, they are human beings and also suffer.

I'm a troll as Lance would say but there no point in running someone into the ground who you don't know anything really about.

The Hub just LOVES doing that, to each other and qall the pro's....

Says a women who is always smelling like she is on her periods.

If its the chick who rides for TCS....Clunker of note

Wow!

Scraping the bottom of the barrel with insults like this...

People have mentioned more than once about your BO honey pie. Keep well now wont you asnd keep those clever posts coming in or make the collarbone posts on a handcycle forum.

Now back to the topic.

At least my commennt was based on fact and truth.

You just trying to be nasty because you have nothing better to come back with. I'd love to know where you think up these lies....

Colonel, I dont know you from a bar of soap, but what I have seen from you on the hub has forced me to make a call on you.

There has been many rude and uncalled for things said on the hub (and it would continue as long as the hub does), but this comment is the worst I have read so far. If that is what you can publically say to someone, I wonder what you would say to them in person....

Its pathetic bru, and I sure as hell hope you have the balls to apologise.

You wouldnt know, but if you wanna call yourself Colonel, it used to be someone with dignity and integrity

If its the chick who rides for TCS....Clunker of note

Ouch, what did I ever do to you??