Polar at Epic.. Brilliant Service..again

Brakkies Sport Fotos

Hello Martyn

Thanks for your email, hope your training has progressed well.

With regard to the Polar "download" facilities at the main event, we will have, along with our on-site service centre, a network with notebook PC's (5 - 7) onto which you will be able to download your S725x, S625x, S720i, etc (IR products), at each stage location.

You will be able to view your days results and even discuss your results with one of our team members.

At the end of the event, we will email all your files to you on the email address to be supplied by yourself. Just look out for the Polar Zone at each stage location.

This service will be free of charge to the riders of the ABSA Cape Epic, with the kind support of Intel and Lenovo computers.

Be sure to visit our Service Centre at Registration in Knysna so that we can check out that you have mounted all your sensors correctly and that all your Polar equipment us ready for the coming week.

We are also manufacturing some lens protectors for the Polar S7nn series models to protect the lens and to keep dirt out of the red button, so be sure to collect one from us on the Friday.

Hope to see you there.

Peter

Peter Figg

Intelligent Health & Fitness Products cc

Polar South Africa

Tel:          +27-(0)11-805 1028

Fax:        +27-(0)11-805 5498

Email:       mailto:peter_figg.ihf_products_cc@polar.fi

Postal address:

IHF Products cc

PO Box 4021

Halfway House 1685

South Africa

We are also manufacturing some lens protectors for the Polar S7nn series models to protect the lens and to keep dirt out of the red button' date=' so be sure to collect one from us on the Friday.

[/quote']

Now that is a great idea!!! Will have to get one of those!