So. How much?

Spinnekop

First time on the tubbies for me.  Got a puncture.  But there is no slosh/gom/inside-gom-thingy/slime inside the tubbie.

What do you use and how much?

Thank you in advance.

Spiddy, the juice is R49.

You get the yellow juice for tubbies, not that thick as that green mars mannetjie color juice that you buy at Sportmans warehouse or p& pay.

Its a bottle (i think 100gr) and you can do both tyres.

Just unscrew the valve and pop it in, not the way they recommendpopeye2007-03-14 08:07:17

You can use Stan's sealant in there? Not sure which juice you refering to there Pops? Is that the Sludge stuff at R49?

y dont you find the area where the punchture is unstich it, patch it and stich it again.

I put stans in Spidey, just buy a 32oz Bottle, cost R151 at CWC and I put in about 20ml in each tyre, use a syringe, very easy, just unscrew the value thingy.

After the Argus when I collected my bike at the bike park my tyre has gone flat, got home and pumped it up and it sealed again, the stuff works.Thumbs%20Up<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

y dont you find the area where the punchture is unstich it' date=' patch it and stich it again. [/quote']

Have you actually tried this?

y dont you find the area where the punchture is unstich it' date=' patch it and stich it again. [/quote']

I think you answered you own question Token, because you have to unstitch it and then patch it and then stitch it againLOLWink

Have you actually tried this?

a few times.  its really not that hard.

Titus, I dont think its that green sludge.

I got a bottle at home , it yellow stuff, but much more "loperig" /"thinner" than the sludge.

I'm sure you can use Stans, but remember a lot of those rubber korreltjies is going down in the bottle. So if you syrynge it, will that go through the nossle?

I got the Conti Sport tubby,and you can unscrew the valve, so I'm going to put the juice through that before adding the x-tension valve for the deep section.

Guest Big H

Are we talking tubbies for road bikes like in glue on tyre and tubes like in the old days or are we talking tubeless like in MTB?????

tubbies oom, jy gom hulle vas aan die rim.... (dan as jy klaar is snuif jy daai bottle dat hy skewe nek trek):-)

Jy gebruik baan Tubbies, dit is 'n tjoop en tyre "in one".

Die gedeelte wat vas gegom word lyk soos flennie lap wat aan die binnekant van die tyre loop

Amper vergeet ek, jy kan dit 12 Bar pomp oom, dit skiet klippe uit soos 'n pellet gunpopeye2007-03-14 09:31:17

Use Tufo. Buy one bottle, unscrew your valve, let air out, cut a small section off the top of the bottle, screw it over the valve, move valve to 3oclock position, squeeze out half the bottle, remove and grease the valve, pump, close valve. Repeat. Tufo is yellow.

Oom H, die Tyre is die tube. So imagen oom vat n Tube, plak dit vas aan die rim en pomp dit op, dus dit, die "tube" is net harder as n normale tube, hoop dit maak sin.

I used Tufo tubbies for 3 years without a puncture. If you get a puncture just gooi some stans in and pump.

Guest Big H

Marius jy het nog doeke gedra toe ek al die goed met gom (Pliobond) aan die rims vasgeplak het langs die pad. In my prille jeug het ek so vierspoed wit DHS met Simplex derr en ratte opgehad. Dit was die mooiste fiets in die wereld. My Pa het die fiets vir my by Cycle House in Kerkstraat in Pretoria gekoop. Nog nooit gehoor hulle sit spookpis in die goed nou ook nie. Wat word van die wereld????????