Tokai, Sunday?

fatcyclist

Yeah, Morewood + Mintsauce convention. My buddy wants to know if he's allowed to ride his Tomac with us. Otherwise he's more than willing than one of you oke's MW!

Anyway, if it's raining Tokai won't be busy. Last time I was riding there in the rain it was me, him and the couple of people doing a race. Man against machine or something.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to join you fatcyclist, was keen for a ride this weekend. Will hopefully be there at 9. I'll blow away your Morewood convention with my Merida HT droo LOL

Tokai is going to be busy...I'll be there from 7:15... will shout hi when I come past!PS right of way is downhill on singletracks please!

I don't think it's wise to argue with 15kg of airborne pointy metal at the best of times... especially when it's got as little respect for bumps as a Morewood...

You missed out! We didnt get wet at all..except for the mud and water from the bottom.

the bunch consisted out of Myself, drew, crow, Singletrack, mintsauce, Savage(B) and a few other Morewoods. Did I mis someone?

The trails were sweet and I crashed twice and very almost a third time on DH1 high speed section.

It was rad riding with other" fast" guys, learning new lines and breaking more parts than on XC rides.

the best part was we were on the trails for about 3 1/2 hours but no one even had a bike computer.

Im bruised up nicely today. And it feels great.

Don't know if I saw any of you guys, (got there late as in my excitement I only packed water bottle and bike - left the rest at home) everyone was going hell for leather on the singletrack/jeeptrack. All I know is I spent over two hours on the mountain and my brakes were screaming like a banshee wailer but what a blast.

that might very well have been us. a group of about 6 guys training down the trail?

You missed out! We didnt get wet at all..except for the mud and water from the bottom.

the bunch consisted out of Myself' date=' drew, crow, Singletrack, mintsauce, Savage(B) and a few other Morewoods. Did I mis someone?

?The trails were sweet and I crashed twice and very almost a third time on DH1 high speed section.
[/quote']

You win for volume, but Markus still takes 'stack of the day' for his wheel pretzel effort after the root gap...

It was rad riding with other" fast"?guys' date=' learning new lines and breaking more parts than on XC rides.

the best part was we were on the trails for about 3 1/2 hours but no one even had a bike computer.

?

Im bruised up nicely today. And it feels great.
[/quote']

Great test run on the new rig, had a good session cleaning things I wouldn't have tried on the Zaskar...

So who's in for Eden next weekend?

Me. I'll head out on Sat and sleep there so I'll have energy to keep up on Sunday! Man, I'm unfit! After yesterday's ride I decided it's time to stop bitching and work on my fitness...then had a KFC meal to celebrate. Anyone for droewors?

All in all it was a fun day. Great meeting you okes and finally doing a ride together. We should do this more often.

BTW, who is singletrack and Savage(B)? What were they riding?

Sorry, I would be but Im in Montague.

next time.

PS.If Marcus's crash was so big How did heget so clean then? Man I was picking mud out my ears last night! not to mention the Burn from that "wonder spray" on the grazes and cuts.

Me. I'll head out on Sat and sleep there so I'll have energy to keep up on Sunday! Man' date=' I'm unfit! After yesterday's ride I decided it's time to stop bitching and work on my fitness...then had a KFC meal to celebrate. Anyone for droewors?

?

All in all it was a fun day. Great meeting you okes and finally doing a ride together. We should do this more often.

?

BTW, who is singletrack and Savage(B)? What were?they riding?
[/quote']

2 Savages, Steve - on the singlespeed, and Moretrails, on the white Shova.

Sorry' date=' I would be but Im in?Montague.

next time.

?

PS.If Marcus's?crash was so big?How did heget so clean then? Man I was picking mud out my ears last night! not to mention the Burn from that "wonder spray" on the grazes and cuts.
[/quote']

No idea dude... I was behind him and just saw arms and legs and flying bike parts... the bike flew into that tree so hard his back wheel pinch flatted after he had hit the ground. Still wondering how he walked away from that looking like he did.

Where the pics?

the effing upload thing is broken, I will try later.

Was kif Ya. sorry Im not so good with names, couldnt remember who was all there and what their names were. I was to busy skeefing out the trails..

So let's try:

The Crow - Iwan - White Mbuzi

Bos1000  - Stefan - SC Blur LT

Droo - Andrew - Red Shova ST

????? - G - Cannondale

Mintsauce - Dian - White Titus Moto Lite

The rest?