HUNTER KNEW HE WOULD WIN

MooToo

Guest Big H

Calm down Windy!!!!!!!

He is however being touted as South Africa's great hope in world cycling. That DOES give him some semblance of responsibilty, as an Ambassador in the so called Holy Grail of Cycling. Hell, he even represented South Africa in the Olympic team!!!!! That does place him in the realm of "public propertyu"

I would rather be "verkramp" as you so eloquently state it, than not have ANY values. Put that shoe on .... and wear it if it fits you!!!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kritzinger1, yesss the little Kid ate RH's booger, RH went back to the Kid and waited for the Kid to bring it up again, you see RH likes his boogers in liquid form and hotThumbs%20UpLOLWink

kritzinger1' date=' yesss the little Kid ate RH's booger, RH went back to the Kid and waited for the Kid to bring it up again, you see RH likes his boogers in liquid form and hotThumbs%20UpLOLWink

[/quote']

i just dont hope u guys r talking about me..........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i just dont hope u guys r talking about me..........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Do you like boogers?

!^$!$#2@^!  Velouria sharp very sharp.....AngryLOL

Ermm ek wil iets s? asb:  As ek vir RH sponsor en hy "flip 'n middelvinger" on camera, met my kit aan, is hy gefire.

PS:  Die ander dag wys iemand my 'n speed camera langs die pad, en aangesien ek nie "speed" nie, wys ek toe daai mooi teken vir die camera.  OOPS, daar flash hy want dis afdraand en my spoed het vermeerder.  Ek wag nog vir my fotoBig%20smile.

Seuntjie staan langs die pad en grawe in sy neus.

Sy ma s?:  "Nee sies man"

Seuntjie: "Aag ma, Robbie Hunter doen dit ook!"

Ma: "Ja, maar nie met 'n teelepel nie!!!"

LOL

Seuntjie staan langs die pad en grawe in sy neus.

Sy ma s?:  "Nee sies man"

Seuntjie: "Aag ma' date=' Robbie Hunter doen dit ook!"

Ma: "Ja, maar nie met 'n teelepel nie!!!"

LOL
[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I'm just dissapointed the two parties didn't slug it out old school style. You got to be prepared to back your words with action whether you r famous or not, whether you r a spectator or not.

In my school you took off your tie and blazer before bliks3mming the other dude as a sign of respect to the school. Perhaps Robbie should have taken off his kit as a sign of respect to BWorld, and then puched the other dude.......then again maybe not, because everyone would have heckling by that stage - you see he would be naked and everyone would be having a laugh.Ouch

Makes you think...:

North Shore-style mountain biking ace Ryan Leech noticed something about how children regard elite athletes about a year ago, and he responded by changing his path. While some highly gifted pros duck the responsibility of being role models, he pursued it.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Leech began building a dazzling array of mountain-bike trials skills at the age of 13, and has launched a high-flying career as a mountain bike entertainer who brings the thrill of the jumps, pivots, bunny hops and spins performed out on nature trails back to audiences in urban settings. The 28-year-old Port Moody resident practices his craft on the world-renowned <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />North Shore mountain trails, where he has starred in scenes for epic movies that shaped the sport, such as the Kranked Series, Ride to the Hills, and The Collective.

?I?m in a fortunate position,? he said, before performing for and speaking to students at Ridgeview Elementary School in West Vancouver on Wednesday. ?It hit me a year ago when I was doing some tricks for students, and they were hanging on my every word.?

?I thought I should explore and expand on what I want to say.? Leech explains he decided he could give advice to youngsters, ?in my own way? and felt a greater satisfaction than simply entertaining with his amazing stunts.

He agrees that perhaps, this new thrill of delivering an uplifting message renews the initial thrill he got from learning his craft on a bike. ?That satisfaction you get when you nail a line for the first time, maybe (connecting with kids) is the same kind of thing,? he said. ?I get really excited about doing these presentations for kids.? And the message he?s trying to teach is simple, yet hard to grasp for today?s young generation, he says. ?It boils down to listening to your heart,? he said. ?It may sound kind of cheesy, but with all the pressures on kids from parents, teachers, friends??do this, do that??it becomes difficult for them to figure out what they want to do.?

And when Leech hits the road for his cross-Canada ?Trials of Life? tour this spring, environmental responsibility will also be a big part of the message.

He plans to visit 50 schools, ?in some of the nooks and crannies? entertainers rarely make it to.

Perhaps Robbie should have taken off his kit as a sign of respect to BWorld' date=' and then puched the other dude.......then again maybe not, because everyone would have heckling by that stage - you see he would be naked and everyone would be having a laugh.Ouch[/quote']

Hey TitusTi - check this...nakedness and not even any beer involved...LOL

cheap....real cheap!

nellie2007-03-15 08:52:46