Chris Willemse Jnr: ...Is this TRUE?

Brakkies Sport Fotos

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=11079

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Went to go watch the tri nations event on Friday and enjoyed it. It was fantastic. Racing wa sgreat and vibe was excellent, but then I saw the downside of it.

After the event had finished and the prizes were being handed out, I saw a very pissed of Garth Thomas consulting with his madison team mate Chris Jr.

I decided to snoop over and try to catch the ass end of the conversation. Turns out, the R 8500 first place prize money they had won actually had to be paid over to Marvuli/Rissi. Seems the win in the madison was paid for and Garth Thomas knew nothing about it.

I felt really bad for the lad who was obviously excited about the win not knowing that firstly, they hadn't actually won the race fair and square and secondly that Chris had paid for it out of their winnings.

Now I know that Chris Willemse Senior is a crook hence his nickname Skelemse, but I had no idea that his son was of the same bad morals.

You could see just how upset Garth was about it too. I feel very sorry for the poor bugger. I also feel sorry for the fans that paid good money to see racing that was actually rigged.

I should have known earlier. The SA team was getting their asses whipped the whole evening then all of a sudden pull of a madison win. The alarm bells should have sounded just there and then.

Chris, you are a cheat and a disgrace to be in SA colors.

--------------------------------------------------------

Was rigged for sure. Just about every Tri nations or Three day event is rigged to a point.Not sure I would pay R8500 to win a tri nations madison though.

Realistically Risi and Marwuli could have lapped them ten times if they wanted to.

Besides, I was told by another member of the team that they paid for it. So this story is not Bullsh*t.

Pitty Garth didnt know about it, I would also be a bit p'eed off.

smiley25.gif

Kid, verstaan jy afrikaans? Ek het dit nie gese. Ek het dit uit die posts uit gehaal.

En altwee Chrisse ken my persoonlik by naam en by Hub naam.

Guest Big H

Kid who are you to call Popeye "skuim van die aarde" If you look at the posting Pops only asked a rethorical question and quoted a previous posting on the Hub. I think an apology is warranted.... IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

Kid' date=' verstaan jy afrikaans? Ek het dit nie gese. Ek het dit uit die posts uit gehaal.

En altwee Chrisse ken my persoonlik by naam en by Hub naam.[/quote']

popeye ek vra nederig omverskoning. Ek was onder die indruk jy het dit geskryf. Jammer man....Ek het nie die boonste gedeelte gesien wat wys dit kom van n ander post nie.

Maar wie ook al dit gese het is laag....

Nogmaal vra ek omverskoning....Embarrassed

Kid who are you to call Popeye "skuim van die aarde" If you look at the posting Pops only asked a rethorical question and quoted a previous posting on the Hub. I think an apology is warranted.... IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

I understand the internet is a bit slow in Nigeria.... I saw my mistake and did do a apology. LOL Sorry for offending anybody....

Don't worry BigH, min weet hy ook dat ek nog Dinsdag oggend (net voor Chris Snr) vir klein Chris hulle lughawe toe gevat het, ek met hom in sy winkel staan en gesels het.

So ek kruip nie weg agter 'n skuilnaam.

Ek wil weet of dit waar is, want as dit is, moet dit aan die betaalende publiek verduidelik word en waarom dit gebeur het.

Miskien moet Die Burger, Mnr. Maas en daai ouens die storie in die koerant opvolg en die vrae vra.

As fietsry deur omkoop geld beheer word (soos die Hansie saga)moet almal betrokke uit die sport verwyder word.

Guest Big H

OK, Boet jy is af..... hiedie keer!!!!!!! Thanx anyways. Dit vat 'n man nie 'n Kid om verskoning te se!!!!!!!!