Junior tour

Racing Hart

RH if you do get anymore info, please tell! The link stitch posted gives you the entry form, entries have closed on 5th March. Both e-mail addresses are non functional. Would love to know the programme!

Yeah I'm riding the tour in two weeks but still I don't have an idea of what the stages is like..or if there is going to be a Team TT again or what???Angry

All we've heard is that there will be a longish prologue, and that the stages will be approx 140km. But thats about it.

Ok this is what I heard..Thursday 1.7km prologue friday 140km road stage, satmorning road stage satafternoon kermesse sunday road stage..And I heard the route is hell!! which is good

Racing Hart ..how accurate is your info? Where did you get it from? Did you ride the U/16 tour last year in Harrismith? If they are using the same routes, yes, then it will be challenging.

Racing Heart - no stage in jnr catagory for tours can be longer than 132kms.  The second stage starts in Fouriesburg via Clarens, turn towards and end in Clarens - 118kms.  (the original plan was to finish in Harrismith - but then it would be 140kms and this does not fall under the UCI regulations - thus they had to shorten the route to finish a the safest possible place for the riders)

The Sat monring stage is 80kms long, starts in Harrismith - just before Glenn Reenen we turn left and do another 3km climb to finish on the top of the mountain

Krit is 40 mins plus 1 lap in Phuthaditjaba, the sam afternoon.

Last stage starts in Harrismith, Kestell, Phuthaditjaba, finish in Harrismith - approx 112km.

Proloque - unknown currently - the original plans were to have the same route as the under 16 tour - that will be a 1.8km proloque with a slight uphill start and dragging a little to have a downhill finish.

Hey dawie Check daai lieflike kermesse..Ek is nie lus om op daai ding uit te crash in die 1ste lap nie...

Ek sien ons gaan al vrydag by golden gate op