Your complete guide to stretching exercises

Mine is much easier. Get home walk to the bed. Go to sleep with ur legs fully strechted out!!

ha ha ha.... Witrot that is not what I heard. Sounds like you couldn't even reach your bed after your training ride this morning , cause you were cramping so much. LOL 

I rode hard last weekend both days, and on Monday night I had such bad back pain. The reason, tight hamstrings! So I can fully recommend stretching, making a big difference in my life.

Sounds like you did not strech before and after your ride Cry

Don't think streching would have helped on saterday. I had such a build up of lactic acid that half way back in the training ride i allready start to feel the legs are dam sore. Never had so much lactic acid buildup in my legs before. A good massage fixed it all!!

Yoga is great

It reduces the urge to beat up grandpas and swear at motorists and I can now clean my ears with my toes.

Heard that Tai Chi is also quite beneficial to your suppleness as well as your state of mind...

Yoga is great

It reduces the urge to beat up grandpas and swear at motorists and I can now clean my ears with my toes.

lol, that must be a sight Wink

Thanks for the stretching link. Normally I do my stretching on bike when I do my cool down. But it does not seem to be working that well.