Tour de lesotho also cancelled

Mudsimus

The Tour de Lesotho one day race have also been cancelled. The sponsors pulled out after the Maloti scandal. Not nice..

I also heared that. Gumpole i heared it from the organising crew. Its sad, cause that is a fantastic race!!

Witrot2007-03-19 03:33:37

No results found for heared.LOL

6 results for: HEARDWink

Marius...Jy's die laaste een om engelse lesse te gee..WinkLOL

PRESS RELEASE<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

TOUR de LESOTHO

It is with regret that the Tour de Lesotho Organising Committee is forced to announce the cancellation of the 2007 edition of the event.

The event organisers found it difficult to secure sponsorship for the 8th edition of Africa?s Toughest Cycle Challenge and had no other option but to cancel.

Effort will be made to reschedule the event on a later date.

PREPARED BY; A.BESTER

e-mail:cycle@sunint.co.za

tel:09266 22325300

fax:09266 22325300

Guest Big H

Kyk net wat het George S aan die sport gedoen met sy debakel!!!!!!! Dit gaan nog lank by ons spook!!!!!!

dis jammer, oom Big H wou die een gewen het Tongue!

Nie cool nie, maar eintlik is ek baie bly want dit het ingemeng met 'n training camp oor daai naweek. Hopelik sal hulle dit nogsteeds kan hou, maar op 'n later datum dan sal ek daar wees Big%20smile dit is 'n awesome race

Guest Big H

epoh as dit al die pad afdraend was HET ek dit gewen. Ek het die roete al gery!!!!!!