Public holiday breakfast ride

MichH

So, for those of you who have gone on a Hutchinson breakfast ride, we're doing it again! For those who haven't, you don't know what you're missing!

The plan:

Ride MTB for 2 hours followed by a full cooked breakfast

The venue: Northern Farm

The time: 7:30 ride time

The ride: fun ride for all skill levels

The breakfast: everyone pays B about R30 to provide eggs, bacon, toast, fried tomatoes, mushrooms, tea, coffee, orange juice, etc.

Let me know numbers so we can plan!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MichH!!

If we dont' work on that day I'll bring C along and join you for the ride - so Please don't make it technical!! ConfusedCry Then B has some help as well!Big%20smile

That sounds awesome. We will keep things real easy and split the group before going through the tunnel and round the bottom technical  corner of the farm.

Let me know about work...

The last time that was super day and surely is an event that will convert any roadie to the dirt side.

I'm in!

MichH, you can count me in... now that Argus is over and done with and my collarbone is less sore i'm ready to tackle the jeep tracks... chilli, i definately won't be doing the technical tunnel stuff - don't want to risk it just yet (first gotta get this friggin shoulder used to bumping around again) so that makes at least 2 of us for the non-technical, jeep-track-only bunch. if i can, i'll get amateur to join us, and maybe one or two others...

MichH' date=' you can count me in... now that Argus is over and done with and my collarbone is less sore i'm ready to tackle the jeep tracks... chilli, i definately won't be doing the technical tunnel stuff - don't want to risk it just yet (first gotta get this friggin shoulder used to bumping around again) so that makes at least 2 of us for the non-technical, jeep-track-only bunch. if i can, i'll get amateur to join us, and maybe one or two others...[/quote']

Just phone if you and Amateur get lost/droppedWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

d-r' date=' will put it in the car tonight

should i brink choccie cake?
[/quote']

Is the Pope Cathlic??

psycho, re getting lost/dropped.... even IF amateur and i didn't know n farm as well as we do, that would be immaterial courtesy of one Garmin Edge 305... WinkLOL (and now the secret is out why i got a garmin instead of a polar!)

ok, i guess it's confirmed that i will bring choccie cake... hmmmm, maybe we'll even get riders coming from the free state to join us...  Wink

that depends, entry fee dogg food again?? Then count me inThumbs%20Up But for that choccie cake I'll drive all night...... Oooo crap I'm starting to sound like Celine Dion..Confused

Hey MichH!!

If we dont' work on that day I'll bring C along and join you for the ride - so Please don't make it technical!! ConfusedCry Then B has some help as well!Big%20smile

So the Blue Bomber is coming out of hibernation Big%20smile