CAMPAGNOLO ZONDA BLACK

quinton

20070319_140607_ZONDA.JPG

Can someone tell me if these rims will work a shimano cluster and if so 9 or 10 speed?

Just googled it... see below in red

700c, clincher wheelset. The Zonda wheelset is Campy?s desire to offer an everyday training, even racing, wheel using all the technology found on its Eurus wheelset but at a more budget-minded price. The Zonda uses the same ?differential profile? rim design (24mm front and 28mm rear) with dynamic balancing and zero spoke holes. Where it differs is in the use of stainless steel, butted, straight gage spokes which although heavier than the Eurus? aluminum bladed, butted spokes, they add only 100 grams to the total weight. Of course, the same radially front and G3 spoke pattern on the rear are used and the same oversized aluminum hubs with aluminum axles and self aligned bearings. The flange of the rear right-hand hub is oversized to increase torsional stiffness. Both wheels come with aluminum / silver quick release dual-pivot skewers / levers. Campagnolo 9 and 10 speed compatible or Shimano? HG 10 speed compatible only, and weighing a mere 1610 grams.

Dude here in SA nothing's free, so here's my account number 40116****** LOL Just kidding, no problem 40116 LOLWink

You can use any wheels on Shim or Camp, just use the spacers of the group you are using.

I looked at both only realised that they both 10 speed only :(

So now the bill just got a little bigger.

???

9 and 10 speed bodies are the sam. Only difference is the sprockets and spacers of the casette, as well as chain width. ( speed campy casette will go on those Zondas.

???

9 and 10 speed bodies are the sam. Only difference is the sprockets and spacers of the casette' date=' as well as chain width. ( speed campy casette will go on those Zondas.[/quote']

Hmm, so why do they mention that it is only 10 speed Shimano comptatible? Does this mean I can use my 9 speed 105 with some minor modifications with these rims?

Sorry - the campy 9 and 10 are the same. I dont know about Shimano 9 and 10. The last Shimano I rode was 8 speed....