Astana

Evan Andreou

Interesting to see Kloden in lead at Tirreno Adriatico with Vino in 3rd place.

The TDF could interesting with Vino, Kloden, Savoldelli and Kashekin on the squad, barring some or other scandal.

Will Vino be the leader? he has some history with his own team mates (kloden) chasing him down on stages. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself

Still think Vino will be the leader... but yeah, their days at T-Mobile was a laugh... Vino attacks... and Kloden get's a call on race radio from team manager... close the gap... theres an attack...but...no buts just close the gap... doubt that will happen again. Kloden, Vino and Kashekin are very good climbers and if they can work well together I think we gonna be in for some good racing...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Michelle

I had the strangest dream about Vino last night...

My moneys on the "Spanish Armada" this year - Caisse d Epargne - with the likes of Valverde - (who I note is now the highest paid cyclist in the world - shows how the team values him), Pereiro, Sanchez, Zabalio and the like they will be almost unbeatable in the small hills.Big%20smile

Vino has the pedigree for sure but I think this is really his last chance age wise and I am not sure his team is that special. 

My moneys on the "Spanish Armada" this year - Caisse d Epargne - with the likes of Valverde - (who I note is now the highest paid cyclist in the world - shows how the team values him)' date=' Pereiro, Sanchez, Zabalio and the like they will be almost unbeatable in the small hills.Big%20smile

Vino has the pedigree for sure but I think this is really his last chance age wise and I am not sure his team is that special. 
[/quote']

The article was quite interesting in highlighting the increasing role of agents in these wagenegotiations, I don't deny Valverde's talent for one moment but he has yet to finish a TDF, which I believe will count against him.

Pereiro will be marked heavily and I'm not sure their team is strong enough to protect him, but only time will tell.

I hope you're wrong about Vino and his team.

Guest Michelle

He was in South Africa and Jason & I (the good people we are) let him stay with us... and he even let me ride his BMC (very nice btw)... LOL

Guest colonel

He was in South Africa and Jason & I (the good people we are) let him stay with us... and he even let me ride his BMC (very nice btw)... LOL

BMC...Hmmm, is that what they call in Kazakstan................

Okay..thats the version you gave Jason. Now tell us the real story!LOL 

Guest Michelle

I guess I'm turning into a true cyclist... the most exciting part of my dream was riding this Tongue ->

http://www.bmc-racing.com/uploads/tx_wsbikeshop/pro_machine_SLC01_astana_gross.jpg

BMC...Hmmm' date=' is that what they call in Kazakstan................
[/quote']

LOL classic bru!

That bike is so sexy! Still I cant imagine ignoring a sexy cyclist sleeping in my house and taking her bike for a spin instead....ConfusedLOL

Guest Michelle

So what you're saying is that you think Vino is sexy? LOL