Roadies:Stop moaning and start behaving!

AiKona

Yes man!

Green means GO!

Amber means faster!

Red means SPRINT!

And when motorists like Deon Maas makes comments about wiping out cyclists (including earning points for the deed) because he feels we are invading his space on the road, will you too shout Hoooopla??

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yip now I know where I know the red arrow guy from Wink see him on the telly on saturday nights . he the guy wiff the yellow shoes, funny hair doo, and he got them black rimmed specs. DEON ........ er er . help me someone

Kranswurm,

Lets face it.  If you had to write out a ticket and fine everyone on the spot, you will have to employ a million and five people. 

And where do you start?

The idiots that does 200km/h in a 60km/h zone?

The guys doing 65km/h in a 60km/h zone?

Selfone users?

Drunk drivers?

etc....etc....etc.....

And while we are at it....... (Spidey go get some more popcorn.  Pizza should be here any moment...)

Why not start at the rapists and the murderers, car hijackers and cycle jackers?  They should be more of an concern?

Tell you what.

Cyclists will be fined and hooted at and sworn at and vica verca because it is easier to do.  They are soft targets. 

Now where is that delivery guy?????

They can be protected as much as they like!

A .38 special will relieve their suffering.

They must FEAR us!

No compromise!

Kranswurm' date='

Lets face it.  If you had to write out a ticket and fine everyone on the spot, you will have to employ a million and five people. 

No,believe it or not,cyclists are a minority especially the ones who dont give a stuff, so we wont have to employ that many.

And where do you start?

The idiots that does 200km/h in a 60km/h zone?

The guys doing 65km/h in a 60km/h zone?

Selfone users?

Drunk drivers?

etc....etc....etc.....

Yes they all qualify and are expected to comply with the law

And while we are at it....... (Spidey go get some more popcorn.  Pizza should be here any moment...)

Why not start at the rapists and the murderers, car hijackers and cycle jackers?  They should be more of an concern?

Of course they are

Tell you what.

Cyclists will be fined and hooted at and sworn at and vica verca because it is easier to do.  They are soft targets. 

Exactly!!!

Now where is that delivery guy?????

Probably waiting for the robot to changeWink
[/quote']

I will freely admit that I run red lights normally I do it in the Woodstock area, I figure it's a choice to try and avoid the Tik-koppe that try to knife you if you stand for to long and yes it has happened before.

I will freely admit that I run red lights normally I do it in the Woodstock area' date=' I figure it's a choice to try and avoid the Tik-koppe that try to knife you if you stand for to long and yes it has happened before. [/quote']

i totaly agree with you, if i feel that i'm not endangering mine or anyone elses life, and if sitting at the robot is going to endanger my life, i jumping it.

Bicycles were there first, only much later did they make cars.

To controll the cars, traffic lights were introduced.

Why must the cyclists bend to every whim of these overweight, cigarette draging, poluting motorists?

Take them on!

Be in their faces!

Be the trafic!

Make them give way!

This morning was a particularly bad morning in Pretoria!! Crazy taxis and Orcs passing us WAAAYYY to close!!! We were riding single file all the way where it was narrow and where we had a broad shoulder two abreast. Still problems!!

BaieSukkel why don't you just get a horse with that argument...( and fall it like what-his-name?)LOL

Horses are tempremental and slow.

Stabling is expensive.

They are not allowed to be kept inside city limits.

No, not a good option. Next one?

Baie Sukkel, daai houding gaan rerig nie help nie!!! Ek wil ook die karre met atoom bomme gooi en die ouens wat vir my hoot met 'n groot geweer skiet maar ek hou my bek en bly stil! Hulle gaan my miskien nie dood ry nie maar more ry hulle dalk iemand anders dood!

That's the problem!

We're all SOOOOO sorry to be on the road!

Just get over to the far left and try not to be seen.

And when you get run over we'll all go: "Oh! How awfull." "This must stop!" "Let's have a protest ride! But let's not disrupt the trafic!"

Yeah Right!

This is SA! Wake up!

If you don't scare them, they WILL KILL YOU!

I had to go out for a couple of hours but it seems like you carried on without me.

Riding through a red at Kloof and Van Buurren is a bit naughty but it looks early enough not to be dangerous.

If you think this is bad (which it isn't) you wanna see the Bedfordview joggers, they fill the road... I mean fill the road, and they're given footpaths.

And if you think that's bad last week on this road I saw a baby monkey in some bird's Mercedes C230 hopping around the front seats.  I knew it was a baby as it had a disposable nappy on - tell me that's not distracting to the driver, especially when the thing put it's face in her lap.

So if you're the sensitive type you really want to steer clear of Bedfordview we're all A-type personalities with a need for counselling.