Roadies:Stop moaning and start behaving!

AiKona

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=BaieSukk

This is SA! Wake up!

If you don't scare them' date=' they WILL KILL YOU!

[/quote]

Where you dropped on your head or deprived of oxygen as a child, assuming you're not still a child.

How do you propose scaring them? Pull a gun and shoot if they hoot?

Does it stop when they shoot back?

Go get some help

Yes! That's more like it!

Shoot first!

With them hooting, their hands will be off their guns. You have the advantage!

I'm feeling MUCH better now.

See, this is the way to work thing out.

The African way!

Violence!

Man! This stuff is potent!

MUST get more!

I think you may scare the driver but the metal thing the driver is sitting in will not be scared one bit!!

BaieSukkel, if you want to live by African rule then sell you roadbike, grow hair on those smooth skinny legs and get use to a MTB, since TAR roads are not a big feature in Africa...LOLLOLLOLLOL Perhaps we can even fit your new MTB with those blue plastic wheels that one can fill with water so that your cycling escapades can be put to good use and fetch water while you are at it LOLLOLLOL

I am not entirely sure why everyone is so upset when motorists hoot at them. Frankly I like it as it means THEY HAVE SEEN ME.

Sorry Aikona, my Trek 7000was redistributed the African way, and my brothers.... well they prefer MTB's so I'll stick to my roadbike from now on.

They left my wife's Kona CinderCone behind..........................

I am not entirely sure why everyone is so upset when motorists hoot at them. Frankly I like it as it means THEY HAVE SEEN ME.

Yes, they don't have water bottles but they do have hooters.

We don't have hooters but we do have water bottles..........

It amazes me that some folk consider this a joking matter and make some inane comments which seem to me to be condoning the actions of the cyclists.

Now, if one of these cycling hogs had been run down, there would be a big posting saying ANOTHER CYCLIST KILLED" and everybody would be adding their sympathies and condolances and "tut tutting" about how dangerous the roads are and  how cyclists are targeted.

Obviously some folk here on the site couldnt care a damn about holding up traffic, riding in the middle of the road, rude hand signs etc, well, Okay thats fine, but you cant sit on both sides of the fence and choose what suits you and when, you need to draw a line in the sand and say "I will  ride like an idiot and accept others will join me, but when I get flattened by an 18 wheeler I dont expect any sympathy, or I will obey the rules and try and be more aware of issues like this which gives me a bad name and increses my risk on the road. 

Take your pick. 

It's not all black and white I'm afraid as my previous post refers, I agree we should obey the rules but there are sometimes extenuating circumstances.

Guest Big H

Extenuating circumstances!!!!!!..... A woman CANNOT be halfway pregnant!!!! A law CANNOT be halfway broken. No excuse Titus and you know it!!!!!

A tik kop comes to mug me, I should rather stand and get stabbed and possibly ass-raped than jump the light, watch me jump that light!