Hubbers doing the Kremetart.

Sammajoor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheetah & Wheelie is reg vir julle. Dit gaan weer die beste race vir die jaar wees.

Cheetah & Wheelie is reg vir julle. Dit gaan weer die beste race vir die jaar wees.

Thumbs%20Up

Guest Big H

Het julle al ligte in die tonnels?

Dit word elke jaar spesiaal vir julle opgesit.

Cheeta,

A knowledge of history needed here. The last time Big H rode the Kremetart another Big Hendrik (who you know) was in charge of the lighting in the tunnels. Big Hendrik  started the generator at about 5am and by the time Big H got there he had run the thing dry, without any back up fuel on hand.

Big H needed a white stick to feel his way through the tunnels.

Just remove your sunglasses as you go through.

Guest Big H

Cheeta' date='

A knowledge of history needed here. The last time Big H rode the Kremetart another Big Hendrik (who you know) was in charge of the lighting in the tunnels. Big Hendrik  started the generator at about 5am and by the time Big H got there he had run the thing dry, without any back up fuel on hand.

[/quote']

Ah..... the court jester speaks!!!!!!! no...... the last time I did the Kremetart there was no lighting ..... somebody had a row of torches taped to the barriers in an attemot to show the way, and the year before there was a terrible crash in the ladies bunch in the tunnel.

[quote=The Guy in Pink

Cheeta' date=

[/quote]

Ah..... the court jester speaks!!!!!!! no...... the last time I did the Kremetart there was no lighting ..... somebody had a row of torches taped to the barriers in an attemot to show the way, and the year before there was a terrible crash in the ladies bunch in the tunnel.

My Bad, it was the year before that the generator failed plunging the tunnels into darkness.  I then decided that to rely on one power source was a bad thing so I bought 200 tourches and had them taped to the guardrail.  

... it is not possible to provide enough power and lights to properly illuminate 950metre of tunnel .... especially as the human eye is slow to adapt from the bright morning light outside......all that can be done is to light up the sides to define limits of the roadway..... a lamp on the bike works wonders though.