Bicycle Commuter Act (H.R.807, S.2635).

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

Now would this not be super!!!!!! Self Kritzi en Baiasikkel must agree!!!!

From RBR

--Last week we mentioned the It's before the U.S. congress right now. Here's how it'll work if passed into law: The bill provides a tax benefit to employers who offer cash reimbursements to employees to defray costs of riding to work. All it requires is an amendment to the Transportation Fringe Benefit of the tax code to extend the definition of "transportation" to include bicycles. Employers are given the flexibility to set their level of benefit payments, and the bike commuter can use the money to pay for a bicycle, accessories, safety equipment, insurance, and locker or shower fees. If you like this concept, click http://capwiz.com/lab/issues/alert/?alertid=8647031. Then put in your zip code and the page will generate e-mails to all your congress people. Just sign and click send. We did.<?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

It's the first world, they will probably pull it off as well.

Our best bet will be if the State will fund those 1milion bikes they were braging about, and then back that with bike lanes (for the soccer world cup) .