Crux!! TCS Canondales are noisy!

bruce

Hey Cruxie,

I was sucking wheel in the bunch yesterday chatting to 101%.  We were behind a TCS rider.  When he stopped pedalling I thought his bike was self-destructing and I (and half the bunch) took evasive action!!

You guys gotto get that thing checked out before you cause an accident OuchLOL

Hey Cruxie' date='

I was sucking wheel in the bunch yesterday chatting to 101%.  We were behind a TCS rider.  When he stopped pedalling I thought his bike was self-destructing and I (and half the bunch) took evasive action!!

You guys gotto get that thing checked out before you cause an accident OuchLOL

[/quote']

There was only 2 TCS guys in the bunch - phen and epoh. phen has a cannondale and epoh a merida.

In all hounesty Phen's Bike always sounds funny it is they humming sound of a bike flying along while wondering why there is no weight on it...  Big%20smile

Umm... That was my rear Ksyrium making the noise... My apologies Embarrassed Can't seem to find out what exactly is wrong with it - I had it serviced and cleaned before the Giro, I didn't use it while I was there, and when I rode with it yesterday the bearings started making this terrible screeching noise when I freewheel.

Guest Big H

Uh oh gebruik spookp!s dit maak alles glad!!!! Indien nie steel jou Ma se naaimasjien olie!!!!!!

Umm... That was my rear Ksyrium making the noise... My apologies Embarrassed Can't seem to find out what exactly is wrong with it - I had it serviced and cleaned before the Giro' date=' I didn't use it while I was there, and when I rode with it yesterday the bearings started making this terrible screeching noise when I freewheel.

[/quote']

Howzit phen

I had that the same problem...it a common thing with Ksyrium. The free wheel body sit very tight so dont worry its not your bearingsThumbs%20Up

Take it to Cycletech , ask Marco to sort it out for you , he's had a couple of Ksyriums with that same problem.

101%2007-03-23 01:20:28

TitusTi is going to have a field day with this thread...

I love it when people learn but seriously Phen, try putting some petrol in the freewheel body and all over the wheel in fact, then light it, most satisfaction you're gonna get from them!

In all honesty though, the hub probably needs to be rebuilt completely, stick all new bearings in, not just some, all! They're a pretty common size (6061, I think), and get them to check out that fat rubber seal, it might need to be cut. Good luck!