MTB under 10K

AiKona

I am looing for a MTB under R10 000. So far it is between the Raleigh (and wear a mask) and the Zaskar Expert Disk. Any other Ideas ??? I am even thinking of getting something a bit cheaper for now - GT 1 disk for about R5600. yes/no/madness? I am battling to get Kona prices, as mine was stolen recently - any good contacts out there? FANX ouens!

I love my Raleigh RM4.0. It cost me R5800. Good luck in finding one. You can get a Raleigh Marathon 4 for under R10 000.

Ja ... so far RM4 vs Avalance disk1 and the RM6 against the Zaskar Expert....mmm cannot decide....  raleigh seem little bit cheaper, but then again I like the GT frames...

yes I am watching the www.BIKEBAY.co.za site a buddy of mine bought a real bargain there. There is a TREK Fuel 90 - 2004 but I am worried it is a bit old.

take a look at www.bikehut.co.za.  They are having a huge special on there 2006 model konas.  Crazy prices