My new chick magnet!

AuctionLamb

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ehehe... nice bike... just don't let Mud Dee see that the hoods are higher or level with your seat... He has a fit about things like that LOL...

This chick magnet... does it attract only blind chics? LOLWink

Kidding... sweet ride!

ehehe... nice bike... just don't let Mud Dee see that the hoods are higher or level with your seat... He has a fit about things like that LOL...

I am a "fun rider" so I am exused!LOL

I am a "fun rider" so I am exused!LOL

That's a realy nice bike for a "fun rider" Big%20smile

Enjoy!

I'm not a Giant or a Shimano fan but flip yes!!!...that is a beaut! ClapClapWink

...i like Giant's new look that they tried out on this bike.Thumbs%20Up And the combo with the Eastons just gives that final touch. Great stuff AL!Star

oi, tempting tempting...but Fatty won't allow me to go training with you, sorry.Ermm

oi' date=' tempting tempting...but Fatty won't allow me to go training with you, sorry.Ermm
[/quote']

Tell Fatty he can come with to exp. a real bike.....he must just cycle a few meters behind us.....to give us some time to chat about GIANT and Shimano!WinkLOL

Nellie, do you know some other girlfried AKA chicks that would like this bike....any takers!?Big%20smile

AL that is sweet. It seems almost a shame to not put DA on considering the frame and wheels, but I guess it's the best speed optional upgrade per R spent.Clap

Hope it brings you many miles of happiness and loads of pb's.Thumbs%20Up

Tell Fatty he can come with to exp. a real bike.....he must just cycle a few meters behind us.....to give us some time to chat about GIANT and Shimano!WinkLOL

Nellie' date=' do you know some other girlfried AKA chicks that would like this bike....any takers!?Big%20smile
[/quote']

ooh jippie...training with Fatty!Big%20smile 

But really, don't fool yourself....do you have any idea how fast Fatty can close a gap of a few meters?

Just one thing...how about we rather chat about Giant and Eastons?Big%20smileEvil%20Smile

Hmmm....chicks who are Giant fans...erm...ah...no one comes to mindGeek

slowpoke... she's HUGE on Giant bikes. Jason2007-03-25 13:02:54

Cool bike. Frame & wheels look like a super combination. You'll have some serious fun riding it!

Nellie' date=' do you know some other girlfried AKA chicks that would like this bike....any takers!?Big%20smile
[/quote']  

That SUCKS!!!Angry

OK....anybody who want's to buy a GIANT frame and shimano parts.....brand new.....only done 2km!Wink

slowpoke... she's HUGE on Giant.

bwahaha!!! excellent Jason!ClapClapLOLLOL
why bwahahaha? Shocked Shes a MASSIVE Giant fan. If you had to ask her what she had for breakfast she would say GIANT! etc etc.

Jason2007-03-25 12:36:37