Assos FI.13 S2 cheap cheap!!

Marius

Hi Guys,

My Assos have seen better days and I need to buy a new pair. Last time I had CycleLab get me a pair and I paid R1700 for them and only found out that Willie was asking R1400 a pair.Angry

Ok, so that was like 2years back, I've looked in two stores and see Price tags of R2200 for a pair, is this normal or way to much!?!?Shocked

Assos are the best and the only reason I'm getting a new pair is becuase with all the Mtb'ing and falling...they are kinda broken now, I'll not use them for Mtb'ing again so don't bitch in my hears please. thx.Embarrassed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna start looking sometime soon as well, if you find them at a reasonable price let me know. And screw them, they're yours, use them to go to the bloody shops if you like!

Check out the review on bibs in the April issue of bicycling magazine before you decide what to buy at what price...all prices are mentioned in the article and they're some other excellent european bibs available for much cheaper!

myfok MudDee...you not helping, we want the best price...I'm not paying some jacked up price again so some MF can drive around in a BMW!

Now....if only we can GET the April issue.....

It has been sitting pretty on the website for almost 2 weeks now and still nothing in the shops......oi....Cry

Aggg Berman, ones I've found something that works for me there is really no point in trying something new especially at this price tag. It's a bit like going to your Fav Restaurant, you know they make the BEST Chocolate brownies, but wait, there is something new on the menu, lets say the Banana Bout...finally after going back and front a 1000 times you decide you gonna try the new Desert...only to be disappointed after woods and now you don?t have space for the Chocolate brownie any more!Pinch<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Subscribers get it early this week, in shops later this week I believe.  Anyhow: Price on Assos F1.13 Rand 1995.00, price on Vermarc Relax, made in Italy: Rand 865.00, Castelli, made in Croatia: Rand 1625.00, Assos F1 Uno: Rand 1455.00

Yeah, sorry Barman, got a few pairs of shorts, once you use the Assos F13's your life is ruined.

Imagine this Banana Bout being the best thing you've ever tasted...and all those years you've been missing out on them ;)

Alas, the others in that list are not the best, the Assos is, man I wish they would sponsor me! This is the only reason I wish I was a Swiss racer!

Berman, see, I'm still willing to take a gamble with little things like desserts ever so often but I'm not willing to take that big'a gamble on Bibbs, I've had to maybe k@k one's before I tried the Assos.

What's the diffs in confort between the cheaper Assos and the top of the range any1 ever tried the cheaper ones?

Imagine this Banana Bout being the best thing you've ever tasted...and all those years you've been missing out on them ;)

What?! Thats like getting married to a awesome girl and then spending the rest of your life worrying about all the other pretty girls you cant get into bed...If it works stick with it!  LOL

Berman Vermarc word in Belgium gemaak.. Manne ek het n assos broek was happy vir n rukkie, hom gebruik vir die "long rides" nou wil ek nie meer met hom ry nie hy maak my so seer dis nie snaaks nie... en ja ek gebruik die assos room soos hulle s? was hom soos hulle se maar ek sal nie sommer weer asssos koop nie ek betaal nog aan hom af en hy l? in my kas smiley19.gif snapshot2007-03-27 03:17:50