Waahoo! Dusi Mfula!

MichH

Yee haa! My dad has entered the two of us in the Dusi Mfula, a 2 day MTB stage race along the Dusi on 2nd and 3rd June!

Now I have just over 8 weeks to train, gulp!

Excellent news Mich. I have a plan. Instead of always doing technical rides, how about just get on the MTBs and go west towards Magalies and back via Krugersdorp. Most of the road will be tar but where it's got a dirt shoulder you use it. We can easily do a 75km ride like that. I need to train for Seweweekspoort which is 75km.

Sounds good Mampara. Only problem: this weekend red Ants Sprint, next weekend Sun City, weekend after Sales Conference in berg. Week after that?!

Thanks DR. I'm gonna work on distance and intervals over the next 8 weeks, working up to a 80km saturday and 45km Sunday weekend to test.

Sounds good Mampara. Only problem: this weekend red Ants Sprint' date=' next weekend Sun City, weekend after Sales Conference in berg. Week after that?![/quote']

That's fine, my race is only in October but would like to start training hard in May.