The perfect scam...

MJ the Expat

Not really sure where I got this from, but it goes like this:

There was this dude who was in urgent need of some cash. So he decided to hold a raffle. The prize would be a race horse. The tickets were R200 each.

So, a month went by and he collected a thousand tickets - thus R200,000! He then went to one of the people who entered the raffle and told him: "Congratulations! You have won the horse. Unfortunataly, the horse died, so here is your R200 back."

The end.

Sound slike the AMA raffle a few months backWink

NO IT DOES NOT! Rocky mountain donated a second Slayer which was duly raffled..... edit your post.

but I would like to know what's happening with the original bike now that it's been found

anyone following the local ponzi scheme that was revealed by noseweek, and it's allegedly the son of a very famous person (owner of Adcock Ingram). The scheme apparently lost R2bn!

very yummy stuff this...

anyone following the local ponzi scheme that was revealed by noseweek' date=' and it's allegedly the son of a very famous person (owner of Adcock Ingram). The scheme apparently lost R2bn!

very yummy stuff this...
[/quote']

barry tannenbaum. the star picked up the story today. it makes fidentia seem like small change.

Hahaha' date=' funny.

Indigo, I think that following the priciples above, you could end up with R 199 800.00.

Wasn't the Eiffel Tower sold?for scrap metal by fraudsters?twice?

[/quote']

Haha... the note copying machine is brilliant smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

MAKE ME PANSIE!Evil%20Smile

How could I? You already are one, PANSIE.

I must be having a bad day, to get into an argument with someone who feels scammed for not winning a raffle.

MAKE ME PANSIE!Evil%20Smile

How could I? You already are one' date=' PANSIE.

I must be having a bad day, to get into an argument with someone who feels scammed for not winning a raffle.
[/quote']

call him a druggie?

sean summers, the porsche gt3 driving previous ceo of pick n pay was also caught in the adcock scam

sound similar to the ?win a car? rafels in all the malls <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Does anyone actually win these??

Or like the million a month account with fnb!  Has anyone actually ever heard of or met someone that won a million?  None the less they had a great idea.

The more you invest the bigger you chances R100 per entry

Offer clients 0% interest, they invest that somewhere else with a high return and apparently pay out 1Mil a month. 

That competition was running for over 18 months.  Total monthly price money was in the region of 1.5mil with runners up prices.

Oh yea, I followed up on this, they covered themselves nicely, we can not reveal the identity of the winners due to safety concerns!

Where is a bank going give over 28Mil away, just because they feel like it? Really?

So a few super rich dumbasses got some of there own medicene, I'll sleep hapier tonight.  "Greed gets everybody"