Kruiwa???? Consistent... I wonder????

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

Judge for yourself!!!!!

Wheelbarrow on the CSA issue.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

___Wheelbarrow___

Daar was nog geen sprake van enige "CSA" Sanctioning nie.

___Wheelbarrow___

To the best of my knowledge, all Kremetart issues with organised cycling were sorted out last year. 

___Wheelbarrow___

Up to now, I have not received any official information that might suggest any problems regarding any aspect (licensed riders included) of the race.

___Wheelbarrow___

Ons was in gesprek met GNC en dit blyk dat daar geen probleme sal wees nie.

___Wheelbarrow___

Cheetah se post wys duidelik dat hy amptelike bevesting gekry het dat die Kremetart gesanksioneer is. ("Confimed by GNC") <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />kan tog nie iets anders beteken nie.

Wheelbarrow on who organizes the Kremetart

___Wheelbarrow___

I?m trying frantically to get the Kremetart website up and running before the entries open next week.

­­­­____Skinny_____

Wheelbarrow, are you like the organizer of this kremetart thingy?

___Wheelbarrow___

Skinny - No, not at all

Wheelbarrow on the rate on entries

___Wheelbarrow___

Kremetart entries are coming in at about double the rate of last year. (This post should actually read half the rate !!!!!)

WAS THIS GUY ELECTED DEMOCRATICALLY!!!!!!?????

Hey, Oompie the entries are up to 128, and shouldn't you be busy tarring the Rhodes dream instead of slagging off one of the more interesting local races?

Guest Big H
Slagging is NOT what I am doing.... I am critisizing the total lack of leadership from the organisers. Do you forget the confusion and anger created since 2004 (I think) by the very issue I persue. I do NOT want to see this beautifull and exciting concept ruined by mis-management, how fickle it may seem.

Slagging is NOT what I am doing.... I am critisizing the total lack of leadership from the organisers. Do you forget the confusion and anger created since 2004 (I think) by the very issue I persue. I do NOT want to see this beautifull and exciting concept ruined by mis-management' date=' how fickle it may seem.[/quote']

Are you actually gonna do the Kremetart oom BigH ?

Oom and M are going to win the tandem category after they have scared away TCS and the pros. LOL

Guest Big H

No, but I will do it one day.... again .... in disguise because Kruiwa will have all his cohorts out to write me and M off. With me being in Nigeria it is just to far to come and do the race. We now concentrate on only two races per year, 94.7 and ARGUS.  Circumstances prevented us from doing the ARGUS this year and the 94.7 last year. We cannot even cycle now as the tandem is still in RSA. In my heart I am still a cyclist though and intend to continue being the conscience of cycling!!!!!!! Evil%20SmileWinkClap