Unbelievable

dirtrider

I ordered a new MTB frame from Capetown yesterday . (JHB okes did not really wanna help) . What do I find in my office in Sandton this morning ????? A new frame as ordered !!!! Here is the information of the shop that made this all happen :

William's Bike Shop

Shop 8B, Oak St

Somerset West, 7130

South Africa

Tel: +27-21-8510919

Fax:+27-21-8510922

email: william@williamsbikeshop.co.za

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, now I know what to expect when William said he'll courier the lights to me if I deside to buy them, very impressive!!!

Did you get a Morewood? Ellsworth or SC?

Glad you came right with William, told you he's a bloody cool guy and one of the few bike shops in this country interested in service!

Like you said Titus he is really a pleasure to deal with !! No pictures , frame is of to Cliffie for a bit of spray work . Morewood ST .

Yip , it still in very good nick so I will xfer the HT over to that . So soon there will be a HT frame to anybody that wanna come and fetch it .

Dirt rider, this is a fantastic tale of excellent service. In fact this is a post that deserves a hearty congratulations on your new purchase. But my only worry, nay nagging fear... who is going to back Raleigh in the ongoing bike debates now that you are the owner of "an exclusive brand"?!

Not to worry Michh , I will still have 4 Raleigh's in my garage . Just the Reflex will find a new home !!! OK I post pick but there is really nothing to see

Guest Big H

Ek is nog hier vir Raleigh. Al sit ek in Nigerie en ek het nie eers 'n Raleigh nie.