Really Kwel Bike

SwissVan

looks pretty.... but the shock is placed right where you don't want it...in the mud, or firing line of mud...Dead

looks pretty.... but the shock is placed right where you don't want it...in the mud' date=' or firing line of mud...Dead [/quote']

Aikona - aikona my maat, the mud sprays in line with the wheel at that range and hits the seat tube (or shock mounted in line wif the seat tube) - trust me it works pretty well even with mud on it.

mmmoukaay if you say so, I tried to find more pics on it .. what is it called, I am not familiar with the Specialized brand

ja, lots of "undercover" components there.......frame looks like nothing you'll get at your local Spaz dealer.....

I think it is the S-Works Epic Carbon Disc...

I prefer the S-Works Enduro SL Carbon when it comes to frame and rear suspension  design...looks like it is more solid and that it was designed by KONA ...hehehe ( ok sorry that slipped)

Oh, and here I was thinking it was because of the Sauser on the toptube... poor man had a bad turn of luck...

ja' date=' lots of "undercover" components there.......frame looks like nothing you'll get at your local Spaz dealer.....[/quote']

The 2008 Specialized will probably resemble the one that Sauser is riding now

Have a good look.

The Front shock "housing" is carbon. He had 2 of them on the epic. and they remove the labels on the wheels, It was DT Swiss stuff.

9k/g's , the one guy told me.

..... look at the Eggbeaters........ 4 Ti's

and only 2 blades on the crank !!

and only 2 blades on the crank !!

These guys only use 2 chain rings ... was watching some of his competition (Julien Absalon, Neno Schurter, Florian Vogel, Fredirk Kessiakoff...) this weekend at the 1st Swiss Power Cup for 2007, MAN they know how to ride (power up) up hills in the big blade.

I dont think they even used the small chain ring and they climbed +/-1290m on a 35 km course, where the course was  9 x 3.9 km lap (143 m ascent per lap)

He (Sauser's bike in picture) has a pretty large looking cassette which helps to use the big blade.

see the bike have no gloss finish...sauser told me it takes off something like a nother 100g

These guys only use 2 chain rings ... was watching some of his competition (Julien Absalon' date=' Neno Schurter, Florian Vogel, Fredirk Kessiakoff...) this weekend at the 1st Swiss Power Cup for 2007, MAN they know how to ride (power up) up hills in the big blade.

[/quote']

Quite amazing the way these guys power up hills in big blade (when I'm in granny Cry).

I only discovered my granny gear when I cleaned my bike this weekend. Never use it. Hell, I also only discovered my big ring this weekend. No, just kidding, but I spend most of my time in the middle.