Vasbyt

Taylorchick

Yeah the Uys brothers were wearing that funny bulk pack something kit Wink if I'm not mistaken...Smile

LOLLOLLOLLOL

heard a good one over the weekend. As our two main sponsors are Bulk Pack Meat and Liquor City we are now known ( in Afrikaans) as the   "Chop en Dop"   cycling team...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So as jy aan't bewe gaan' date=' is dit oor te veel wyn of te min vleis..... of altwee!!!LOLLOL [/quote']

LOLLOLTe MIN wyn en nie genoeg brandefyn nie.LOLLOL

So as jy aan't bewe gaan' date=' is dit oor te veel wyn of te min vleis..... of altwee!!!LOLLOL [/quote']

LOLLOLTe MIN wyn en nie genoeg brandefyn nie.LOLLOL

Nou praat jy.  Met eish ja!!!

Wat het gebeur met die CSC ouens, hulle het nie met chips gery nie, waar het hulle klaargemaak?

Slight change of direction.

Did anyone else feel that the organisation was not as good as in previous years?

Did anyone else feel that the organisation was not as good as in previous years?
Agree wolverine. Thought last year was maybe a little bit better, especially wrt the parking. The directions on the web site said turn left after 20+ km's and when we turn left we get told to do a U-turn and go back...Confused... and with the finish being on the main road where all the cyclists are chatting about the race - the usual after race stuff, we have trucks coming past at 120kph, don't think that was a good idea... last year the finish was off the main road in front of the gun club, road was not that busy... Dunno if I'll do this race next year...

Agree wolverine. Thought last year was maybe a little bit better' date=' especially wrt the parking. ....... Dunno if I'll do this race next year...

[/quote']

Same feedback I'm getting from a number of people.

Come on Speke sort it out please