You don't own the F%$&n road!!!!

thehermanator

.... but if i run a red light i can't kill somebody with my bike if i ride into them. 

Unfortunately the idiot that swerved to avoid you ran into the 14 year old innocent girl riding her scooter. After winning the 100m in her age group last year she now walks with a limp. Lucky you Clap

HUH?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did this happen chuck? If you're riding in the yellow line in the shoulder it's not necesarry for somebody to swerve!!

Sigh.......The Hub.......the place where cyclist complain constantly about other cyclists behavior.............Dead

?

Guys' date=' I promise you you'll have a better day if you stop getting angry at other road users. I made myself a promise a while back, I will not get angry anymore at taxi drivers, black (or white for that matter)?mamma's in their SUV's, boy racers in their Subaru's/GTI's/BMW's. Or any other idiot that behaves like one. And I'm much better off for it, as long as they dont crash into me they can do what they want.

What does it help if you scream and shout at someone that doesnt give a **** anyhow. All you're doing is raising your own blood pressure and then your wife/PA/workers have to deal with your moodyness.

If you really?want to sort them out, go work for the Metro Police, that way your bribe money can fund your little bicycle upgrade obsession
[/quote']

Well said, I am with you... smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

If you really want to sort them out' date=' go work for the Metro Police, that way your bribe money can fund your little bicycle upgrade obsession
[/quote']

Nice. You maybe have an inside track on where I submit my CV? I have a faked Standard 6 certificate and everything...

TNT1, with that Std 6 you may be over qualified.

Tap down to a Std4 with good attendance and you may be in .....

Where did this happen chuck? If you're riding in the yellow line in the shoulder it's not necesarry for somebody to swerve!!

Don't have all the facts i.e names, times etc. but that is not the point.

Let me explain - your statement eludes to the fact that you are responsible for your own safety and by running a red light on your bike you do not endanger other re. you have never killed anybody by running a red light on your bike. Problem with this statement is that if you, or me, act in anyway that could potentially result somebody having to react it involves others in the vicinity by default. Yes you have very little chance to kill me in my SUV but me, on the other hand, can cause mayhem if my reaction to your action goes wrong.

Cool. I can do that. Should I also bribe the recruitment officer to prove my passion for the role?

You need at least a F in stadard grade Woodwork to get anyware in this country........

correct chuck, but like i've said 10 times. LOOK, BE SENSIBLE AND USE YOUR COMMON SENCE!!! I only skip red lights when there is REALLY nobody around and then i look extra carefully because early on saturday mornings there are so many people around that are still pissed from the night before!! I will never ride irresponsible when there are lots of cars around!!

Cool. I can do that. Should I also bribe the recruitment officer to prove my passion for the role?

Like the way you think smiley20.gif

I think what also happens sometimes and i've seen it first hand! People don't expect a cyclist and they're driving very close to the edge of the road and then when they look up from their cell phone/radio, there you are and then they swerve unnecesarily!

correct chuck' date=' but like i've said 10 times. LOOK, BE SENSIBLE AND USE YOUR COMMON SENCE!!! I only skip red lights when there is REALLY nobody around and then i look extra carefully because early on saturday mornings there are so many people around that are still pissed from the night before!! I will never ride irresponsible when there are lots of cars around!! [/quote']

What exactly is common sense?

What other laws are you ok with breaking, if, according to you, no-one else gets harmed?