You don't own the F%$&n road!!!!

thehermanator

correct chuck' date=' but like i've said 10 times. LOOK, BE SENSIBLE AND USE YOUR COMMON SENCE!!! I only skip red lights when there is REALLY nobody around and then i look extra carefully because early on saturday mornings there are so many people around that are still pissed from the night before!! I will never ride irresponsible when there are lots of cars around!! [/quote']

What exactly is common sense?

What other laws are you ok with breaking, if, according to you, no-one else gets harmed?

smoking a bifta, its a victimless crime.....Embarrassed

I think you will find there are many victims up and down the illegal drug supply chain.

I grow my own....Smile

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SOLUTION TO ZA'S PROBLEMS: TNT

He is obviously the Chosen One , very much like harry potter.

FOR HE HAS NEVER SINNED.

We have been saved. The perfect one will lead us to salvation.

TNT' date=' if you can tell me that you have gone through your whole life without ONCE:

skipping a stop street/red light

getting a speeding fine

handed your tax return in late

lied to your wife/girlfriend

Then you can point a finger

At least i'm honest so i'm not a BIG OLD FAT HYPOCRITE!!!

Look out for all the glass coming down when you throw stones out of your house hey!!!
[/quote']

That is the most absurd logic I have ever heard.

I know I have broken the law in the past. I far worse ways than what is under discussion here. However, It's how I make amends for that, and how I interact with the law as it touches me now that matters.

Oh wait, I see some sense in your logic... It's ok to continue to break the law, cause someone/everyone else does?

Pathetic that is, really, a very sad outlook on life.

Oh, and by the way, crapkas, there is a rather large difference between sinning and breaking the laws of a country....

Maybe you should go volunteer at your local police station TNT, you look like a keen crime fighter to me.  You are however wasting your precious crime fighting energy on me.  Look out for me in Equestria in about 45 minutes time, i shall be skipping stop streets in a suburb near you!!

Oh, I do volunteer at my local Police, as well as assist with my local neighbourhood watch.  

I wonder if i piss TNT off enough if he will push me off my bike if he comes across me on the road.  

What makes you think you are pissing me off? I am just warming to a nice debate, and you go losing focus with all this inconsequential personal nonsense. Please don't tell me your logic is all used up already?

This thread is a fair representation of our wonderful country. Those that give a damn are ridiculed by those that could not give damn.

Makes me proud!

This thread is a fair representation of our wonderful country. Those that give a damn are ridiculed by those that could not give damn.

Makes me proud!

Yip. Most dissatisfying argument I've ever had.

Not bad for a thread started at 06h22 this morning - already 8 pages.

Nice to see opinions being swopped so freely.

Remeber the quote by Voltaire: "I don't agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"