Awesome racing from the juniors at the tour

wayne's world

ClapI witnessed only 1 stage and the kermesse-great action!

well done guys-check out the next issue of RIDE

...some pics20070402_091112__T4E6167.jpg20070402_091200__T4E6209.jpg20070402_091326__T4E6264.jpg20070402_091525__T4E6413.jpg20070402_091613__T4E6448.jpg20070402_091819__T4E6429.jpg20070402_091848__T4E6710.jpg

I just gotta love this David kid! Out there riding his heart out for the win and then right back at his team mate's side to check if okay! The whole team was really gr8! Also was great to hear some Pro's made it out to there to support the juniors. Great stuff Nick, Darryl, Nolan, Johann and Mike (Sowerby)!

Some good youngster coming through.

I was at the last stage, aggresive riding i must say

Excellent pics! Seems if most of them not wearing gloves? Is it a new "in" thing or just personal preference?

Great Tour, Pics and well done David!

The juniors are still youngh and dont know how importante it is to weare gloves when racing. If you crash in a tour and loose all the skin on your hands, you will not be able to race..... its kinda hard holding on to your handle bar while sweat is pouring into your open wounds! 

Shame, are you going to make a scene about gloves. If you want to wear it do, if not, dont. They know the consequences. Open a poll and see what everybody thinks

Nice pics! Looks like an imperssive bunch of riders!!!

Just why oh why are Juniors on bikes like that.........

You'd be surprised - The best bikes at any race in SA can be found in the Junior-, and especially the U16 bunches. Power meters and carbon wheels all around! Wacko