NCR: Michael Jackson is dead!

epoh

Is that all you can throw now... I am' date=' by the way, you spell stupid like this!!! Confused
[/quote']

ROTFLM friggin AO! That stoopid crack of mine just went swooooshing right over your head, didn't it!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thaught we lived in a country with freedom of speech???

Confused

no....the Hub is a special place not many rules count here Wink

Is that all you can throw now... I am' date=' by the way, you spell stupid like this!!! Confused
[/quote']

ROTFLM friggin AO! That stoopid crack of mine just went swooooshing right over your head, didn't it!

I missed that copletely, cause it was so low in intelligence, it passed underneath me.

Remember to lock your doors tonight...

Hahahaha have to agree with you there! Just because he was in the limelight it got highlighted a whole lot more! What about all those fckn priests who are supposed to be in touch with God and yet they are way bigger monsters than MJ was accused of being cause yes' date=' he wasn't convicted! They have been abusing kids for decades!! I bet that the Vatican has done way more pay offs and been the source of way more amnesia cases than MJ's court case.

MJ is a legend!!

[/quote']

Ok, stop and read we you just wrote down. You are saying you have more of a problem with Jackoff's cases being given publicity than the fact that he was a child molester?

Don't get me started on the priests.

What I'm saying is, the moment you touch a child, any child, in any inappropriate way, you cease to be human being and deserve to be treated like a rabid dog. Where I'm from, those get taken out back, shot and buried in a shallow grave.

I don't have to stop and read what i wrote, i wrote it remember?! And no, i don't have more of a problem with his cases, but who he is/was has nothing to do with the fact of how successful his music is and that billions of people around the world enjoyed his music.. The same goes for the fact that Queen is one of the most successful bands of their time in music history but i don't bash them because Mercury was as bent as a Metro Cop.

And before you jump to any more conclusions about my thoughts and opinions about kiddy fiddlers, someone very close to me went through that so no, i have no feelings what so ever towards them. They will have their justice one day.

Maybe it will sound better to you if we rather said, MJ is a MUSICAL Legend??

I wonder, are you one of those people that think the Vuvuzela should be

banned from the World Cup because they are too noisy??? Hmmm...

actually.. I am one of those, i hate the fckn things!! hahahaha

I wonder' date=' are you one of those people that think the Vuvuzela should be banned from the World Cup because they are too noisy??? Hmmm... actually.. I am one of those, i hate the fckn things!! hahahaha
[/quote']

Now you're going to think I'm just saying this to be argumentative, but I actually like the VuVu's. I think it is something unique to SA. I don't own one cause my daughter would drive us mad, but I don't mind them at the games so much.

just one request hubbers:?can we please stay away from jokes about his alleged sexual proclivities? in this country' date=' possibly more than most, it is simply not a funny subject.[/quote']

You got to be joking !! Right ?? WTF where there is smoke there is fire . But anyway it is still a great loss despite all his alleged doings and other weird and wonderfull things he did . He was/is one of the best artists that has walked on this planet and his songs will go on forever . RIP !

just one request hubbers:?can we please stay away from jokes about his alleged sexual proclivities? in this country' date=' possibly more than most, it is simply not a funny subject.[/quote']

You got to be joking !! Right ?? WTF where there is smoke there is fire . But anyway it is still a great loss despite all his alleged doings and other weird and wonderfull things he did . He was/is one of the best artists that has walked on this planet and his songs will go on forever . RIP !

dr, you misunderstand me. i am not saying he did or didn't. i just don't think jokes about child abuse are funny.

i just don't think jokes about child abuse are funny.

me either...

me either...

You can say that again.  Got an email the other day with pictures of abused children and small small babies even.  Almost burst into tears, there is shocking things out there.  DeadAngry

me either...

You can say that again.  Got an email the other day with pictures of abused children and small small babies even.  Almost burst into tears' date=' there is shocking things out there.  DeadAngry
[/quote']

The world is going / already gone mad.