Bianchi lovers (show me yours)

udxcob

Ok so some advice from all you Bianchi aficionados out there. I have recently inherited this from my better half. It was *supposedly* an original Liquigas Team bike, and it did have a small hand-written "Nibali" name on the top tube when it was given to her. I have no reason to doubt the guy who gave it to her, so it might very well be true.

However, time has moved on (as has technology!) and it's now looking a bit tatty, and while it's still pretty fast for what I need, that Liquigas paint-job is very dated.

So - would it be sacrilege to give it a new more modern Bianchi paint-job, or is it best just to touch up the scratches and leave it as is?

untitled.bmp

Edited by Andymann

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you asked Mr Bianchi, JMK1?

I would advise that you don't resprayed the frame and rather look at selling it as it is and then buying another bike you like with the. Money. There are a few good bargains going at present.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone. I have a bike I built up recently with a full Campagnolo Chorus 9 spd groupset onto this Barloworld team issue. The frame has been repaired and resprayed as original. looking beatufull as new. I am interested in selling it as it is too small for me. It is size 51 I think. Let me know if anyone is interested.