More bad luck for slowpoke

MichH

Slowpoke just phoned me to tell me that she was involved in a car crash on the weekend and her car was written off. I don't have details, but someone pulled out in front of her, she hit the pavement and her car flipped onto it's roof.

She is fine, some scratches and some muscle pain in her wrist, but no broken bones. Car is a write off...Cry

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness, thats not nice to hear. A collegue of mine wrote her car off Friday afternoon. Fortunately she is OK, except for a stiff back.

wow - unlucky, or lucky that you weren't hurt worse.

Hope all heals quick and the insurance guys dont give you grief.

Hey SP, you need some driving lessons there,LOL<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hope everthing is ok and your?e just shaking not stirred. Thumbs%20Up

Sheesh, whats up with all the crashing! All the best with getting things sorted out and the recovery. 

AWWW NO MAN BUMMER.CryCry just spoke to her now it happened this morning . so take it easy nice and "SLOW" slowpoke and hope all is sorted out . Car flipped at a slow speed after the moegoe pulled out infront of her forcing her into the pavement . No broken bones just very painful right wrist.

Slowpoke, these accidents seem to follow you around Ouch.

Glad you escaped relatively unscathed and I hope you get your car replaced ok.

Oh no SP!  Maybe it's now time for that upgrade to a 4x4 - they don't flip going up pavements... Wink

Get well soon!! Hug

thanks guys Hug

just it wasn't over the weekend - it was this morning - just after 8am in rush hour traffic! so yep, i wasn't even going that fast. a nissan navara decided to pull out of his lane into the lane i was in when i was about 10-15 meters behind him... i tried to brake but not having abs my car just skidded... connected his front fender as he was still "gunning it" into my lane so it ended up with him pushing me into the curb and next thing i knew the car was flipping. let me tell you those seconds as the car went over and the sound of the windows shattering were not nice. the only window that was intact when i climbed out was the back window. my poor faithfull little tazz is now toast Cry at least i'm ok - nothing is broken. but yep, i'm very very shaken. and i hurt my right wrist (muscle damage)

Hope you get well soon SP. Hopefully you gave this idiot a few slaps.

Where did this happened?

?What happened to that very expensive bike of yours that was on the back seat.?Wink

Hope that other dude?s insurance gonna take care of it as well WinkWinkWink