???Spinathon???

Mannetjie

Hey all

About 3 years ago we here at the hub had a spinathon for some charity.

I was 1 of the instructors and gave my time for free.

Now I know I have dissapeared the last 2 years but I am back and just wondering why dont we do something like that again?

Any Thoughts?

Mannetjie

Sounds like an awesome idea, speek to some gyms for the facilities, they struggling at the mo so they would want the exposure. Would be interested

OK I must say I am shocked this morning. Really guys. 39 views and only 2 reply's????

What happend to the hub?

I mean 2 years back we were a big group of people on here doing things together and always looking out to help out.

What happend to those people? Slowpoke? BigH? Scotty?

I am shocked to see the carackter of the people on here.

Are you just a bunch of 60K bike owners that ride in the a bunch with your bloomin noses in the air and complains about everything?

Where did the integrity go? where did the riders go that just enjoyed riding?

Mannetjie, where do you give classes?  I give classes close to Westgate, I will ask the owner of the studio if she will support something like that.

HI Mannetjie

I am interested all I need is a time and place so that I can arrange my appointments accordingly. When we have a time I will see if I can get some of my riding partners to join. 

moonlight

I am in the east rand, but I dont mind driving out to the westrand. Last time around we actually held it in jhb close to the sabc buildings. Must say it was a nice central place for everyone. I will stop by that studio and see if they would be interested to host something like this again.

Dragson and the others thx for being interested and willing :) good on you!!!

Another question whould be for what cause would we be doing this. Anyone out there with a good cause?

Hi there

I am a instructor that is currently working on getting a 12/24h spinathon on the go. I have had many of my members ask for this and if we get a charity behind this is will fly. Plannet Fitess Pretoria has come to the planning and will assisit with this. I think the people that think they are though riders are to afraid to admit that this could be a challenge.

• 2 weeks later...