Potjiekos

Nomad

OK... <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You just throw some Corn flakes, Strawberry Pops, Wors, Mash, Carrots, Pears, Steak, Spices, Tomato's, Rice, Mushrooms, Cheese, Eggs, Bananas, Flour, Onions, Pasta, Strawberry, Custard, Sausages, Bread, Bacon, Mince, Halumi, Lettuce, Cucumber, Butternut, Slap chips, Honey, Mustard, Chocolate cake, Magnum, Crunchie, Powerade juice, Lemon and just to add that extra flavor some Klippies and a touch of salt and pepper...

Just mix it all together in 75L of water in your bath and let it simmer for 3 days...

Very delicious Thumbs%20Up

OK...

You just throw some Corn flakes' date=' Strawberry Pops, Wors, Mash, Carrots, Pears, Steak, Spices, Tomato's, Rice, Mushrooms, Cheese, Eggs, Bananas, Flour, Onions, Pasta, Strawberry, Custard, Sausages, Bread, Bacon, Mince, Halumi, Lettuce, Cucumber, Butternut, Slap chips, Honey, Mustard, Chocolate cake, Magnum, Crunchie, Powerade juice, Lemon and just to add that extra flavor some Klippies and a touch of salt and pepper...

Just mix it all together in 75L of water in your bath and let it simmer for 3 days...

Very delicious Thumbs%20Up

[/quote']

Sounds like a initiation drink in the old SADF.  Mix all drinks in canteen in black dustbin.  Allow to simmer for 2 days (it must BORREL!).  The force feed to new ranks!  By the way, they ALWAYS kept the medics near to the area when doing this!

Guest Big H

Nomad beskuldig my dat ek in PRIMITIEWE Lagos woon waar daar nie enigiets ordentelik is nie, maar hy wil kos op 'n stadige oop vuur gaarmaak(stadig soos sommige mense). (read the Kremetert soapie elsewhere on this messageboard) Het julle nie stowe of self darem primus stofies in Gauteng nie, ek eet veel eerder by Villa Medici met Mouin as my restauranteur .... agge shame!!!!!! Tee hee!!!!!

potjiekos. Gereg of bredie, bv. van vleis en groente, in 'n driepootysterpot op 'n baie stadige oop vuur gaargemaak.

Jason!!!!! Clap Ek vat eerder die stink van fermentasie in my bad voordat ek rook in my oe kry en bitter Castle vol preserveermiddels in my mond en staan ek breg rondom 'n vuur hoe lig my fiets is!!!!!!!
Big H2007-04-04 03:00:57

1 kg Elbow noodles,

1kg Cheddar

1kg wet sliced biltong

1l water

1 slow fire

1 case of Peroni (to start)

1 group of friends

Bon appetit
wolverine2007-04-04 03:08:07

Nomad beskuldig my dat ek in PRIMITIEWE Lagos woon waar daar nie enigiets ordentelik is nie

Lagos is rof en grof en vuil en partykeer plein vieslik. Al die ryk mense bly agter mure en reg voor die mooiste huis sal jy 'n vieslike ashoop kry.

Ek was nog nooit in Lagos nie, so ek kan nie iemand beskuldig dat hulle in n *** plek bly nie. Dis jy wat my vertel!

Oom H, gaan terug Kremetart topic toe, die mense praat van kos hier, sies, ek skaam my dat ek nou *** gese het op n kos thread. sh*t, sorry mense!

On the topic of food... I have a copy of "B.O.E.R.I.E"

Braai Official Executive Rules In English

It's 14 pages (in Word), so it's a little too big to paste in this thread - if you want a copy PM me and I'll send it. Quite long, but worth the read, and essential information - herewith a few extracts from the BOERIE:

1.1.1-   He who is host is automatically Braai Master<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

1.1.1.2- If the Host is a she, then its her husband/ boyfriend/ ex. If all of these are present then you have bigger problems than to decide who is Braai master.

1.1.1.2- If none of these are present then its the tallest guy.

1.1.1.3- If there are no guys there then by definition it is not a braai and it?s out of the B.O.E.R.I.E.?s jurisdiction.

1.3    The Braai Master?s Perks

1.3.1      ?The Braai Master gets to have a Braai Assistant.

1.3.2      -Unless he requests otherwise, the Braai Master must always have a drink in his hand.

1.3.1.1- This can be done by anyone around the braai, but if no-one volunteers then it falls to the Braai Assistant.

1.3.1.2- This perk continues even if the Braai Masters own supply of alcohol has dried up.

......rook in my oe kry en bitter Castle vol preserveermiddels in my mond en staan ek breg rondom 'n vuur hoe lig my fiets is!!!!!!!

Big H, klink soos 'n lekke party, se net waar en wanneer LOL