Information on Tyres in Pretoria please?????

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

Where in Pretoria can I find the following Tyres????

1. 26x1.4 Ritchy "Tom Slick" tyres, wire and kevlar (folding) bead

2. Specialized 26" slicks

3. Schwalbe has 26" slicks - Marathon Slick or Marathon racer

Can anybody advise on any other foldable slick. I use Cintinental 26x1.3 slicks as road tyres on the MTB tandem but does not seem to get proper mileage out of them.

Thanx in advance

Big H: Try Fritz Pienaar in LYnwood Road; alternatively I would think you should also get at Solomans Gift Shop in PTA North. You should be able to get their telephone numbers on the web.

Guest Big H

Thanx Klapperknop. I will be in Pretoria end of April start May. Muxman ek verdien US$$$$$$ en kan bekostig om elke drie maande RSA toe te vlieg. Kan jy?????

Guest Big H

Thanx Jockey, welcome to the weird and wunderfull world of the Hub. The shop will be Bruce Reynecke Cycles. They have shops in Lynnwood and Centurion........ Thanx I will try them. Gary and Mark Beneke both are still damn good cyclists!!!!!!!

Muxman ek verdien US$$$$$$ en kan bekostig om elke drie maande RSA toe te vlieg. Kan jy?????

Big H it is extremely pleasing for me to hear that you earn US$, what is distrubing to me is that you seem to be a qualified person who has left the country for your own personal benifit (US$) but have to keep on comming back to SA to buy a tyre - fat lot of good those US$ do you in a third world country, and thanks for rendering your expertise to your fellow citizens here in SA, perhaps you should rather try find a shop in the good old US of A to spend some of those US$'s you earn.

Earning US$'s and being able to fly back and forth to SA every three months certainly does not make you a hero in my book, far as I am concerned you can rather stay in Lagos with your US$'s seeing that they are so important to you and you feel that they make you more important than anyone else......Apply for American Citizenship rather as you seem to have exactly the same arrogant attitude as them!!!!!

MuXmAn, Oom earns US$ and brings them back to SA.... if anything he's finding a way of boosting our economy by bringing more money back here rather than hopping over to europe (which would be quicker from lagos than coming back here). as far as i'm aware he has plans to eventually be able to return home - it's just as a pale male his job opportunities currently lie elsewhere. also, are you aware of any large road-building projects happening back here???? if you can organise him a decent, livable job back here, where him and M can ride their bike and participate in cycling events i'm sure he'd be more than happy to consider it (once his current contract is up).

Guest Big H

MUXIE........

suur, sour, acid, acrid; cantankerous, unpleasant;

tiet, (-e), nipple, teat.

My US$$$$ is baie werd in ZAR en dit kom alles RSA toe terwyl jy in jou vaal kantoortjie sit en krepeer met 'n affirmative baas!!!!!LOLCry En weet jy wat..... as jy die guts gehad het kon jy dit ook gedoen het!!!!!

Tee heee!!!!!!

Dankie Slowpoke Thumbs%20UpClap

Big H2007-04-06 15:25:47

H nice to see that you think every black man in a position is an Affirmative one, another Ex Pat Racist is actually no loss to this country.

Anyways I am tierd of you now as you no longer indulge me with any form of intelligence that is remotely worthy of further response or correspondence on my behalf, so let's rather agree to disagree on all further issues as it is prbably you who designed and built the **** road system in Jhb in the first place.

Guest Big H

You pompous little brat, assuming that I am a racist!!!!!!!, who asked you to comment unnecesarily on my query regarding tyres in any case. Rather contribute with something positive in the future to stop you from getting a bloody nose.... again ..... or keep out of the debate and stop playing with the grownups!!!!!!!

Regarding the affirmative issue..... trek die skoen aan as hy jou pas jou arme fool!!!!! By the way the R/$ exchange rate is $1.00 to ZAR 7.13 today..... just luvving it!!!!!

Iets interessants oor Afrika.... ek praat nou nie van daai ongebalanseerde plek waar jy bly nie, is dat daar geen rassisme is nie. Hier waardeer en evalueer die mense ons oor ons kundigheid..... nie oor die kleur van ons vel nie, en ons word oral verwelkom. Julle arme ape het nog baie ver om te gaan en is myle agter die res. Die probleem hier, en dit is 'n baie meer sosiale aanvaarbare oplossing, is dat die mense eerder snobs is. As jy 'n snob is kan jy kies met wie jy wil vriende wees..... jy kry nie 'n label aan jou oor as gevolg van jou velkleur nie...... bly maar lekker tussen diue taxis en ander rassiste. Sien jou die einde van die maand!!!!!
Big H2007-04-08 02:42:25

Hey 4kleur Fanie, I think Muxie's assumption that you are a racist could be "fairly" accurate considering how verkramp you are in most other area's of your life.

SP this country needs skilled (any colour, any nationality) more than it needs a couple of US$.

Good luck to any skilled SAn who goes overseas for the $, GBP, jol or experience.... but this country needs their skills veeeeery badly

(especially engineers)