rondte van vlaanderen

Racing Hart

looks like there is no coverage of Tour de Flanders on supersport tommorrowCry. Do anyone know if there will be on BVN or any other channel?

Thats where I'll be watching it.  Get a decent internet connection (unshaped) either ADSL, 3G or iBurst.  Pay your 25 quid annual fee to cycling.tv and watch live streaming big-screen TV in the comfort of your study without disturbing the rest of the family.  Commentary is also better on cyling.tv - Phil and Paul very seldom make the grade.

They are about 30km from the finish with a relative large break at the front 46 sec ahead and Cancellara crossed to the break and is pacing them now.

O, what a finish. It wasn't a bunch sprint. 2 man break that was won by Alessandro Ballan of team Lampre. Witrot2007-04-08 10:06:12

I need broadband....

I have been following it on cyclingnews.com and it sounds like the crowds are awesome.  Wish I had www.cycling.tv Cry

Sure it must be somewhere on dstv?! D@%n

in the absence of broadband you can always check out www.cyclingnews.com there is good live coverage on there as well Clap

I need broadband....

I have been following it on cyclingnews.com and it sounds like the crowds are awesome.  Wish I had www.cycling.tv Cry

Sure it must be somewhere on dstv?! D@%n

in the absence of broadband you can always check out www.cyclingnews.com there is good live coverage on there as well Clap

That's why I said I'd been following it on cyclingnews.com!

There must be an echo in here...Tongue

ha I eventaully too discovered the live report..but manage to get the sprint on cycling.tv before my line froze! excellent sprint by ballan.. No one ever even mentioned his name as a possible winner..good stuffClap

So wednesday is another belgain classic Gent-Wevelgem. so all you guys with broadband and cycling.tv will probably be watching thatAngry..And next sunday its Paris-Roubaix. Please tell me there will be coverage of that this year again, or did supersport cut that too?

Racing Hart2007-04-08 13:30:48

Paris Roubaix is being televised on Supersport.

Cool that Ballan won Flanders, he is highly underrated. I remember he featured strongly in the Paris Roubaix last year right up to the end

I have ADSL, but seems that I just cant get an reliable connection to cycling.tv. The damn adds show fine but the moment the "real" thing start it hangs. It used to be fine but this last month or two i just cant use it.

This tell me that my line is fine? (100-256 kbs) But I'm not a premium member so they limit concorrent connections to a server?

Is it worth going to premium? ie do one get better connection with them?

Thanks, gert

Thats where I'll be watching it.  Get a decent internet connection (unshaped) either ADSL' date=' 3G or iBurst.  Pay your 25 quid annual fee to cycling.tv and watch live streaming big-screen TV in the comfort of your study without disturbing the rest of the family.  Commentary is also better on cyling.tv - Phil and Paul very seldom make the grade.
[/quote']