Licence issue

djvr

I know this issue has been debated and whether you agree or not, we all have to licence to race in future. My question. What about championchip races. I have completed the application forms and noticed that they only ask for your winningtime chip number. Will the same rules apply for races timed by championchip. It seems that it only applies to WT races seen that PPA does not require my CC number. Any comments from people who know? djvr2007-04-09 12:45:02

1. I don't know and don't really care to much

2. You will still be able to rave even you r not licensed

3. CC or WT or any other timing company got nothing to do with licensing .

Indirectly there is a connection. CGC have approved Supercycling as their seeding source to obtain where a rider is sseded  PPA have their own one to go on, only WT accepted. Seems that the next issue is which one will be accepted nationally.

goofs2007-04-09 08:39:44

Goofs, exactly my point. PPA does not recognize CC. Hence the reason not to ask for my CC number. My seeding for the same race differs between CC and WT because of different methods used in calculating the seeding. Do we have someone from CC on the Hub to give us some clarity on the issue.