Doping

BIG MAMMA

Why is it necessary for wannabee fun riders who barely make the grade in the license bunch to dope?

Why do they inject themselves in the groin area?

What can they possibly be using?

What is used to mask the use of whatever they are using?

If you barely make the grade then the thinking may be that a little bit of extra help may enable you to make the grade ! But I don't use injections (will faint) so can not really give input there .

I Had the unfortunate discussion with a "Know it all" this weekend that reckons doping is part of the evolution of mankind(what a load of CR@P).

He thinks it is a good idea to have two areas of racing one for dopers and one for non-dopers. Who the hell will sponsor racing for dopers!!!. I found out afterwards he is an artist so that explained a lot.

Comments about sport should be made by the people that are involved, not by idiots.

I Had the unfortunate discussion with a "Know it all" this weekend that reckons doping is part of the evolution of mankind(what a load of CR@P).

He thinks it is a good idea to have two areas of racing one for dopers and one for non-dopers. Who the hell will sponsor racing for dopers!!!. I found out afterwards he is an artist so that explained a lot.

Comments about sport should be made by the people that are involved' date=' not by idiots.
[/quote']

Couldn't agree more.

Sure some pharmaceutical companies would sponsor

The Tour de EPO

Giro de Testo X

etc

Guest colonel

Big Mama: Sounds like you fishing on what to get and inject where??

Big Mamma, ask Chunky wat to use, how its works and what masks to use. Seems like you wanna be one of those funriders!

You ar already the size of an elephant why do you want to drug and look like the track cyclists featured on the weekend on supersport???

that's a hefty response! they called me elephantino because of the size of ears, not my thighs. and why diss track cyclists? they're hard buggers!

Not hefty just straightforward. Sorry I thought they called you ellie because of the size of your trunkLOL.

Anybody looking at the track races on supersport can see the effect of steriods and whatever they can pump into themselves over the weekend.

It is impossible for the human body to disform like this through natural supplements. As for them being hard buggers I could not agree more.

but what about the size of the thighs of all those aussie sprinters who made a name for themselves in bmx and track before threatening the euros at the tour? are they doping? 

Sorry chump Im older than 10 so dont watch the bmx children! If they look like the okes at the track championchips meeting then yes they dope.

I dont know if you watch much cycling, but compare a guy like Boonen's legs with those steroid junkies, huge difference huh! Boonen puts in a 100 times the miles those guys do. So why is his legs not the size of an elephants.

i watch a lot of cycling, so sorry, i can't agree. boonen's like the twice the height of your average track cyclist. as was cippo. and what about the thighs on the smaller sprinters like mcewen and even our own robert hunter? and riding for long distances day after day like you do in the grand tours starts breaking muscle. a friend of mine, an old pro track rider, says the thighs on track riders are developed in the same way that speed skaters get such huge thighs - it's the out-of kilter proportion of their upper and bottom bodies which makes them look so alien. chump, huh?     

If someone is injecting something into their groin area it is most likely cortisone to help with some sort of injury they have in the groin area...