Walkerville Shortcut

manbearpig

Manbearpig is half man, half bear and yes, half pig. His bike is not cast iron it is pig iron. He is not a cheat he just followed the bike in front of him like a manbearsheep, just like the ****' behind him followed the MBP. The question is who was the first to take the shortcut? Bandit was squealing (like a normal pig) the most about it so i'm starting to think it was him!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yusssis 94, you were about 200m behind me following me through the field. I was keeping an eye on you in case the vooitjie strond holding your bike together let go. When i stopped to take my jacket etc off you were 30secs behind me so dont try get all holier than thou. Actually theres a place in the cape where you should go ride. Its called "verneukspan".

Manbearpig is half man' date=' half bear and yes, half pig. His bike is not cast iron it is pig iron. He is not a cheat he just followed the bike in front of him like a manbearsheep, just like the ****' behind him followed the MBP. The question is who was the first to take the shortcut? Bandit was squealing (like a normal pig) the most about it so i'm starting to think it was him!!

[/quote']

Should it be a THIRD man, a THIRD bear and a THIRD pig?

Manbearpig is half man' date=' half bear and yes, half pig. His bike is not cast iron it is pig iron. He is not a cheat he just followed the bike in front of him like a manbearsheep, just like the ****' behind him followed the MBP. The question is who was the first to take the shortcut? Bandit was squealing (like a normal pig) the most about it so i'm starting to think it was him!!

[/quote']

?

Should it be a THIRD man, a THIRD bear and a THIRD pig?

I read somewhere that statistically the average family has 2 cars, 2 dogs, etc.... etc... AND 2.4 Children. Now the 2.4 children always amused me.

Maybe Manbearpig is one of those 1.4 of those 2.4 children.

Dictionary is wrong as well! Obviously written by someone who failed maths.

So you are also Al Gore's only friend as well as being cereal?

The Manbearpig is a legend, you must see what he does to a Yeti!

He cant pronounce Kwagga, but I wont look for K@K with him andyr249-he has a viscious streak.....Ouch

Not looking for K@K at all. Just bringing a bit of humour to thread, especially in light of some of the spelling police we have. I thought I would point out the maths errors as a joke.

How very noble OPC, standing up of MBP, you're my favourite dutchman. Thank you Andy for pointing out the erroneous maths but therein lies the humour. Try google my names sake, i'm sure there is youtube footage of the pretender to the manbearpig throne. Pig

A view from a complete novice - I'm an old f..t (ex road runner) that took up mountain biking just after my 57th birthday this year - so pls be patient, as I don't know the jargon.

Sorry you 65 km speed pigs. I'm one of the 35 km guys that held you up. I tried to get out of your way as many times as possible, but sometimes didn't even hear you come up. Not the point though.

I do not want to be responsible for holding up any faster Cry rider - being in my race or some other. I was very embarrased that just after the 65 km joined the 35 km, there was a section of single track followed by a section where every 35 km rider I saw, portaged! Of course we are going to hold up ANY (65/35) speedier biker.

I also disagree totally with having a long stretch of single track followed by a technical section in which more than half the field are going to carry their bikes.

So how do we get the designers of courses NOT to join two races especially in the closing stages on a single track? Again in the last ~5 km there was a single track section where slow riders held up faster ones. Not acceptible.

Are there any other 35km riders out there that was disgusted about the prize issue? I am totally disgusted that there were no prizes for the 35 km (not a contender doing over 3 hours). However other than a mention there was no reward for the 35 kms.

Grizzly grouch wheeler

Dont apologise, rand for km you paid more than the 60km riders did, i'm sure the top 10 were way past you so no sweat. My g/f was intimidated by 2 such riders comming from behind screaming and she got such a fright she took a tumble, after which i rode behind her, gave way on single track when asked but refused when screamed at to make way.

Agree on the prize giving though.

Yes we got held up quite a lot after the join. It is a little frustrating but you can always find a way past. We do this for fun and any oke who is rude and impatient should just train harder so he arrives before the slower riders get there. I think its a nice excuse to get your heart rate down Big%20smile though!