alberto's loyal lieutenant?

Tumbleweed

To be honest' date=' I was shocked that LA had the ride that he did yesterday. I've maintained all along that he's got something big up his sleeve and there is no way he is going to wait around for Contador.

Boy was I wrong! LA was in big trouble on that climb.

Back to the dog...SO CUTE!

We went to the Dome yesterday for the Pet Expo, and they had St Bernard Pups there! Awesome dogs!
[/quote']

I soooo wanted to go to the pet expo but the Jock got in the way. Hubby not too happy about that oneEmbarrassedLOL

Oh well, got to do something more less likely to happen next yearBig%20smile

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact is LA did not chase AC down nor did he lead anyone to AC' date=' neither did Kloden. Yes they rode as fast as they could but that was not even fast enough to keep the gap constant let alone close the gap. 

Race report from Cycling news for the stage, I guess they missed LA leading the others back to AC as well...:

16:57 CEST

Fr?nk Schleck tries something, marked by Contador. Armstrong jst behind.

Yes! Contador attacks! Andy Schleck tries to follow. The race is finally on!

16:58 CEST

Armstrong does not respond. he looks around at Fr?nk Schleck, Wiggins, etc. to chase.

17:00 CEST

Evans is there, too, but doesn't look like he can do any chasing. Andy Schleck is still between the Armstrong group and Contador.

[/quote']

Ironically, they just showed the highlights on Telly while I was having lunch. LA and AK chased. They were in front and f**king moving it!

You telling me a few lines of text are now more accurate than the real image ?

To NOT chase your team mate, you usually get off the front and let the others do the work....

Fact is LA did not chase AC down nor did he lead anyone to AC' date=' neither did Kloden. Yes they rode as fast as they could but that was not even fast enough to keep the gap constant let alone close the gap. 

Race report from Cycling news for the stage, I guess they missed LA leading the others back to AC as well...:

Armstrong does not respond. he looks around at Fr?nk Schleck, Wiggins, etc. to chase.

Evans is there, too, but doesn't look like he can do any chasing. Andy Schleck is still between the Armstrong group and Contador.

[/quote']

Ironically, they just showed the highlights on Telly while I was having lunch. LA and AK chased. They were in front and f**king moving it!

To NOT chase your team mate, you usually get off the front and let the others do the work....

They could say they where chasing frank'nandy...

IMO they chased, Frank only went later after LA and AK had done a major amount of work...

From the Horses Mouth (LA)

"I think today he demonstrated he is the strongest man in the race," said Armstrong yesterday. "I thought I would feel a little better, but I didn't. I gave it everything I had and I wasn't the best, that's life."

Just for interest sake, Contador received that dog as a prize for the stage victory. Wonder if he'll keep it.

Immediately after Contador went it was clear that Kloden was pacing flat out with Lance on his wheel. You'd have to be blind to have missed that. Dunno if it was perhaps to try and catch up to Andy who was just in front of them (and just behind Contador), but either way they were pacing, and they were riding hard. Yet some people are still seeing what they want to see, so no point in arguing I guess.

[/quote']

No i'm just showing you that cyclingnewsdotcom kinda of agreed with my version.

Fact is they all finished in front of LA so he clearly did not help them, unless he was pushing them from behind.

Just funny how opinions change, When Ulrich did the same to Vino, the world was up in arms...Kloden again?

Maybe he's a bit like Herschel Gibbs and just forgets the game plan!

You guys are right, you could see LA was on his limit and suffering. Which therefore means he was chasing.

How can you chase down your own team-mate????

Guess he did have Andy to use as a scape goat.

Lance was chasing Alberto with Klodi pacing him flat out - no question. 5 screaming fans attested to that last night, exclept half were shouting for Lance the other half shouting AT Lance AKA 'The Tool'...

the only reason they left LA one by one is because he had Kloden doing all the work for them and they had time to recover!! If they didnt have that opportunity, AC would have put even more time into them!

*sighs' date=' and thinks to herself...lucky doggy..*

[/quote']

Dirt Girl, I'm with you on this one....Contador can just look at met once with those big "come-and-get-me-eys" of his and I'll turn into jelly Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink Wink

ok, girls, here's your daily fix?

20090720_213140_dirt&ampamppoison.jpg

20090720_213159_dirt&ampamppoison2.jpg

20090721_000246_dirt&amppoison.jpg 

20090721_000324_dirt&amppoison2.jpg
holy roller2009-07-21 00:03:41

It's weird how a post about a dog becomes a post about Lance.

If he wasn't on the tour most of the hubbers would have nothing to say. Especially those who dislike him.

Anyway, to stay on topic, cool dog. I used to have one as a kid until it got hit by a car Cry