East rand training groups

Whereabouts are you riding from, also want to maybe start a small group cause like you say tour de crash...

atlas is a nice road, also out on high road through to bredel, we have probably ridden past ea other many times i use that as a training route often

I'm just off Atlas on Mercury road. What time we meeting then? Corner of Mercury and Atlas?

When is the first Question, second ability,not very fit at the moment what do you guys average on weekend training ride+-? Maybe us East Randers should all join up for a training ride on Sunday????

Ya, Sunday is a good day, lets see how many we get, and then we can discuss weekday rides then. 

29 / 30ave, do about a +-60km ride on a sunday, every second sunday i ride with the club and the other sunday i leave a little later in the morning and do an alone ride(single parent, it gets difficult leaving early every weekend)

29 / 30ave' date=' do about a +-60km [/quote']

Sounds good for Sunday. What time?

i'm also keen this weekend i'll be doing a club ride, next weekend dbn tour, so the next we can ride, keep me posted on distance and where you guys meet.

Eina Ellie joining us this Sunday??? For a Hubbers ride.

hey there, should have known where you lived from your good old east rand wit the other day! would love to join you guys, but i'll have to see what i can do with the kids on sunday. haven't been on the road bike for ages. if i don't make it this weekend, will you drop a post if you're gonna do it again?

germiston wheelers, maybe you should come along they a great bunch of guys, i just started riding with them as well.