grownup bad habits.... cyclists are grownups too!!

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

This is one of the most disturbing video advertisements i have ever seen. Could it be that the bad habits of cyclists deliberately flounting transgressing the law could have the same effect on children..... I am really disturbed by the thought.

Here is the link.... download it and please comment!!!!!

Dis juis hoekom ek nie kinders het nie, is bang dat iemand hul sal beinvloed om shimano te ry. Hoe kom n ouer terug van so n terugslag!!!

This is probably the most scary video clip I have ever seen. not because it is scary-scary but because it is TRUE. My three year old is a real mini me. I shout at the dog, he shouts at the dog. I throw things away he throw things away. I pat the dog, he pats the dog, ext ext ext.

Often he has "caught me" out by imitating my bad behaviour, and I go cold.

Big H thanks for the reminder that I am making my childs future today.

Guest Big H

KonaFan..... THAT is what really worries me, the kids see the cyclists misbehave and when they cycle one day they will do the same because it is perceived as being kewl!!!!!!!

Ok verstaan nou jou punt en trek my snedige aanmerking terug. Ek sal dadelik vanaand daaraan begin werk om kinders in die lewe te bring. Dankie oompie vir die verheldering van my gedagtes.

Thanks vir daai reminder Oom H.  Ek sal try om nie te "stir" in my kleinkind se teenwoordigheid nieWink.  En dit geld vir jou ook...

KonaFan..... THAT is what really worries me' date=' the kids see the cyclists misbehave and when they cycle one day they will do the same because it is perceived as being kewl!!!!!!![/quote']

You mean like when you write "cool" as "kewl" Big H ?

I think that's quite koel !

Guest Big H

MW ek het nog nie kleinkinners waarvan ek weet nie, maar ek dit het my laat wakkerword tot die gedagte dat ALLES wat ons doen 'n invloed op almal rondom ons het...... klein kinners of ou kinners!!!!!