SA's TT

Jason

There's not much info wrt the TT's for SA's on cyclingsa.com.

I'm looking for the TT dates, times and age cats... Does anyone have this info or know where I can get it?

Smile

TTs on the Thursday 31 May(30-34 and Elites).

Times will only be available later depending on the amount on entries. Elites usually go off last , so will be later in the afternoon.

Age cats are the same as the standard UCI cats 30-34 , elites, under 23''s etc...

Seuss I have all that info... what I'm interested in is the Elites date and time but I see 101% said we off on the Thursday... now, when are the Vets 40-44 off? Friday or also Thursday?

Jason2007-04-12 09:44:32

Usually the longer TT distances are on the Thursday which gives the Elites time to recover for Sunday.

I see the 40-44 road race is on the Saturday so I presume there TT will also be on thursday...Cant see it being on the Friday!!Confused

I see the 40-44 road race is on the Saturday so I presume there TT will also be on thursday...Cant see it being on the Friday!!Confused

We had to race our TT and RR back-to-back in both years that I was U16, so don't be too surprised if CSA makes it happen to the Vets.

Usually the longer TT distances are on the Thursday which gives the Elites time to recover for Sunday.

Dead That sucks!

We had to race our TT and RR back-to-back in both years that I was U16' date=' so don't be too surprised if CSA makes it happen to the Vets.
[/quote']

True!!!LOL

AngryAngryAngry and whats with these short road race distances !!!!! Think they should add a lap to "most" of the categorys!!!AngryAngry

AngryAngryAngry and whats with these short road race distances !!!!! Think they should add a lap to "most" of the categorys!!!AngryAngry

I agree!!! One more lap will definitely make the U23 race much better as well.

I agree!!! One more lap will definitely make the U23 race much better as well.
I don't agree cause 185km's is enough for Elites... so why don't you 2 go play on the highway now... It should be peak hour by now LOLTongueWink

It is a bit short distances, but start race from the gun for the change and not chi chat for the 1st hour of the race and wait for things to happen. The last SA's that was in PE and Pretoria was one massive joy ride for the long distance groups in all there first number of laps. Same was it for Welkom.

Jason . 185km's is alot by SA standards , but what chance are the local guys gonna have if all our European pro's come home for Sa's . You guys will start to suffer when they begining to warm up!!!LOL

As for vets and under 23's...We race these distances every weekend ....so Sa's is gonna be just another cycling event.Confused

Jason . 185km's is alot by SA standards ' date=' but what chance are the local guys gonna have if all our European pro's come home for Sa's . You guys will start to suffer when they begining to warm up!!!LOL[/quote'] 101% thanks for making me feel better... Dead so on lap 2 I should be lapped? Confused

Jason . 185km's is alot by SA standards ' date=' but what chance are the local guys gonna have if all our European pro's come home for Sa's . You guys will start to suffer when they begining to warm up!!!LOL[/quote'] 101% thanks for making me feel better... Dead so on lap 2 I should be lapped? Confused

Dont sell yourself short!!!LOL

If I where you I'd concentrate on a good result in the TT . a Flatish route will soot a strong power rider like yourself. with a little practice?????who knows!!!!Embarrassed