GoldenCheetah power analysis s/w

Windbreaker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those users with GPS, it now also has support for Google maps. It overlays the ride on Google earth but presents the data by power. You can see what power your were outputing at any point of the ride. I  believe that a Google Earth capability is also on the way

For those users with GPS' date=' it now also has support for Google maps. It overlays the ride on Google earth but presents the data by power. You can see what power your were outputing at any point of the ride. I  believe that a Google Earth capability is also on the way [/quote']

Where is the option to view in Google maps?  I'm running 1.3.0. 

Surprised/shocked/dissappointed to see WKO+ still doesn't show power on the map so it would be a nice function to have for ride/race analysis.

It works just fine with 705 files for me. Use the link I posted to the development build. If there are any issues then post them with the problem file on the bug tracker site and they usually get fixed within days.

Don't use Smart Recording on the 705! Put it in 1 second mode, otherwise you lose lots of power info, the 705 just filters it away.

Assumption of smart recording is incorrect.  It is on 1sec mode.

The lap durations are incorrect if a stoppage occurs during the lap.

This results in avg power, speed, candence all being a mess resulting in any calcs after that being an even bigger mess.

Btw, I'm also using WKO+.

This results in avg power' date=' speed, candence all being a mess resulting in any calcs after that being an even bigger mess.

[/quote']what version are you using - still 1.3? If you think that it is not addressed in the developers build then post a bug report and supply the offending file. As I say they are really responsive

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2848426/GoldenCheetahInstall-MetaColor.exe

This results in avg power' date=' speed, candence all being a mess resulting in any calcs after that being an even bigger mess.

[/quote']what version are you using - still 1.3? If you think that it is not addressed in the developers build then post a bug report and supply the offending file. As I say they are really responsive

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2848426/GoldenCheetahInstall-MetaColor.exe

Yes, 1.3 is the release on the "official" site.  What is the relation between the .org site and the wordpress blog?  Doesn't seem to be any so not to keen to download apps from a site which has no contact or about info.  If related, why can everything not just be on one site??