Saddle

andrewbell

Has anyone mad use of any of these saddles, what are they like and would you buy it again. am doing road racing.

SELLE ITALIA FILANTE GEL FLOW

SELLE ITALIA FILANTE LORICA

SELLE ITALIA SLR XP

I use the SLR XP. Had to get used to it at first, but now I find it very comfortable!!!Thumbs%20Up

Other peoples' saddle recommendations mean very little unless their azz bones are similar shape to yours.

I know people who have hated the Arione, regardless of how many people rave about it. 

One of the most comfortable saddles I ever rode was the local, cheapy 'Top Gear' saddle that came with my Raleigh RC6000.  Zero bragging rights but a very happy bottom until the saddle stitching gave up.

Guest Big H

Like helmet a saddle is a personal issue.... a verrrry personal issue.... you are just lucky if you find a saddle that works for you.... if you find THAT Holy Grail ..... stick with it!!!!!!!

and SarelM has said it best Wink

the best saddle for you is the one that your butt raves about the most, not the one that most butts rave about (mine included)

Ahem! 

Slowpoke, I think that you will find that it was I who said it best and not SarelM.

Just setting the record straight for straight-talking butts everywhere!